First cycle coming up what do u guys think?

Hi, im 20 and Im 5-10 147lbs. Ive been training since 16 and my friends started up the jucie and are killin me in the gym. Ive been doin some research and decided to start w/ sus 200mg wk1-10 and deca200mg wk1-10 and then finish it off w/ some clomid.

I want to use nova .5mg/ed during and after to keep my balls up buy my local source cant get that. Should i try to find it or will i be fine w/ just the clomid? Also he can't get dbol and i wanted to run 30mg of that a day for the first 3 weeks, should i also try to find some of that too, or will this cycle be great for my first one. Well thx guys youve helped me alot, and ive read alot on these forums tell me what u think.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    At 5'10 and only 147lbs, I think with some tweaking to your diet and possibly your training routine you could put on another 10-15lbs naturally. What does your diet look like as well as your training?

Im takin in twice my body weight in grams of protein a day and im eatin alot(just recently started this way). Ill be up 10-15 by feb when i start, but could u guys answer my questions in the first post plz

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Ok, first question, there is 200mg/ml sust? I have only seen/know of 250mg/ml, 300mg/ml, 350mg/ml, 600mg/ml, 700mg/ml. Secondly, I would run 2:1 ratio of test:deca , but since sust comes in 250mg/ml at lowest (that I know of), I'd run 500mg/wk sust and 300mg/wk deca. I'd get nolva on hand in case gyno symptoms appear, clomid won't do anything for gyno. 25-30mg/day dbol for the first 4 weeks sounds alright to me.

thx for the tips man, ill change it to 500 300 sus deca , ill try to find someone who can get me some nova too be4 i start up. I apreciate the help

o forgot to ask why you should run a 2:1 ratio? thx

BIGBOD is offline Junior Member
    You should run a 2:1 ratio of test to deca so you cut the risk of getting the side known as deca dick. I definately wouldn't recommend starting this cycle without nolva on hand though.

Thread Information