Terinox is offline The One & Only

How Do I Ask For A Blood Test???

Alright guys, check it out. I live in Canada, so I'm pretty sure it's free and you can just get your fam. doctor to assign one. However, I need to know what I'm supposed to ask for. Do I say "I want a blood test for testosterone and liver functions?" What am I ASKING to be tested??? When you get your blood checked (in a normal check up) do they always check everything to make sure it's "normal" ???

Now the reason I want a test done is because I ran a very small cycle, little Dianabol and only 200mg of Enanthate every 4 days, so this cycle was no big deal. That's why I don't want to wait for the whole "time on = time off" thing, and I want to start my cycle about one month sooner then the recommended time. However, I will finish Clomid therapy, wait a week or two, get a blood test, and if the doc. says everything is okay, then i'll wait even ANOTHER month, just to be "completely clean" for a while, and THEN do my second cycle, which I'm planning at about 560mg of Sustanon a week, for about 10 weeks.

So...what do I do? What am I asking my doctor here?

Thnx,
    T.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Oh, another thing I'm wondering is what if the doctor asks ME "Why do you want a blood test?" What do I say in return??? I don't want to tell him anything about steroids , so what kind of a lie is good? Something like i'm just wondering or i just want to make sure i am in top shape for sports or what??? What can I say to him as a good excuse for the blood test?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Ask for a normal blood work-up
    Red/White blood cell count
    Liver and Kidney functions
    Test levels
    Glucose levels
    STD check

Just tell him your getting a check up for general health.
    My Doc. advises blood work once a year for check up purposes.

en1222 is offline Member
    I just went in for a reg checkup and told my doctor to test for everything includ any STD's (why not it can't hurt) and it was free because my insurance covered it.

Thread Information