JimmyD69 is offline Junior Member

give me a hand with this cycle

10 amps 1ml -100mg primobolan Depot, 10 ml propinate 150mg per ml, 100 pills of dbll, 10 mg pills, Have done a cycle before, but I cant figure cycle out fr what I have here. Plan on getting no more AS for this cycle cause up here its pricy. I weight in at 165 6'0 and have worked out.

JimmyD69 is offline Junior Member
    Also how much Milk thistle Should I use daily, when should I statrt taking it wiht my dbol .? Maybe start taking it a week before I start dbol, or no

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I know you don't want to get anymore gear but 1 you don't have enough to put together a decent cycle and you don't have clomid or anti-e's I wouldn't start without either of these or else you are going to be posting a thread about the problems you are having and you don't have the necessary stuff to take care of it. Save you stuff and build it up over the next little while.

YOu have enough dbol to run it at 35mg/ED for 4 weeks with 2 pills left over, but remember you need 100mg/eod of prop for at least 6-8 weeks. and primo will only last you about 4 weeks if you low dose it.

Again save it build it up and then take it from there.

Thread Information