sparky24 is offline Junior Member

sorry, i've psted this before...

ok guys, I'm on my first cycle at the moment and this is how the cycle looks up until now:

week1 - sus250mgs eq 50mgs
    week2 - sus250mgs eq 50mgs
    week3 - sus500mgs eq 100mgs
    week4 - sus500mgs eq 100mgs
    week5 - sus500mgs eq 500mgs
    -----------------------------------------
    week12 - sus500mgs eq500mgs
    and winny from week 9-12 40mgs ed
    -----------------------------------------
    And before you say anything, I know I messed up with the eq, it should have been at 500mgs every week but I took bad advice off a mate that thought he knew what he was on about!

The problem is, I've not really noticed anything at all, I used d-bol for 4 weeks but I started the d-bol 2 weeks before the cycle and finnished the d-bol 2 weeks into the cycle at 15mgs and then 20mgs ed.

My bench press went up ALOT and so did some other exercises and I have gained some mass but I think most of it (9lbs) is fat.

I'm getting paranoid that I'm not doing everything as I should be, although I am eating more than normal, I am getting enough protein and I'm not overtraining.

I have injured my leg, right at the start so I can't squat or do any deadlifts which is unfortunate but I should be gaining some muscle at least, shouldn't I?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Why did you start the d-bol 2 weeks before you started everything else ??

And yes, you did fuck up on the EQ - 50 mg's for a whole week...damn.

As for your gaining - is your gear legit ??? Can you honestly say that you know for a fact it's legit, or did your "mate" just give it to you and say 'here, take this'

No no, I did a hell of a lot resaerch before doing thecycle for well over 4 months.

I know my gear is legit, when I inject the eq I can taste it a few minutes after, I know that doesn't prove its legit but I know it is, I've seen pics of fakes and real ones and this is definitely real.

I went through a source that was recommended to me by a few people.
    It must be ok, I gained nearly 50lbs on bench press and overhead extensions went up 20lbs.

and i Started the d-bol 2 weeks before anything becuse I didn't have any pins and was too impatient to get on with it.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    So what's your ? again ??

Are you worried about your legs I take it ?? Squats & deads & leg press will put on the most strength as far as legs are concerned. Yeah you can keep doin extensions & curls, but that's only going to get you so far.

I'm 5 weeks in (7 including the d-bol) and although my strength has gone up I don't look any different at all in the mirror except a little fat around the belly.

should I be gaining more or what? I think all the weight is fat from increasing the calories, surely I should be gaining muscle by now?

anyone? bump.

YZFR6 is offline Associate Member
    Sparky, I know we've talked before on this but my bet is that the Dbol wore off and the sust hasnt fully kicked in yet. Give it some time, are you feeling any pumps at all? You've only been on sust at 500mg for 2 weeks if this is your 5th week at present. The EQ isnt going to kick in for awhile because of the low doseages at the beginning probbaly week 8 you should start to feel it.

thanks, I know my cycle has messed up pretty bad from using low doses at the begining to taking my mates bad advice on th eq and using d-bol at low doses, all this after I researched the whole thing for months. At least I'll be better prepared next time..

thanks again.

bump

Thread Information