Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Eq Biceps Injections

Is it safe to inject near 4mL/cc's of Equipoise into the Biceps per week (doing 6 mL per week and now alternating Bicep sites) Considering the biceps is about 19 inches? How long does it take for the oil to clear - any chance of developing an abscess this way?

Has anyone actually had an abscess before?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have never had a problem and I do 6ml in each bi a week. Do get some scar tissue build up though.

I also used a 23, 1.5 inch. I meant to leave a half inch out but the rest of it just kinda dropped in Is 1.5" okay? No pain - it went very smooth. THONKS!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your a better man than I am but if you can handle it then I don't see anything wrong with it. 23 is a pretty big hole for bi's and might cause more scar tissue to build up.

BIGBOD is offline Junior Member
    Dude I HATE STICKING THOSE IN MY ARSE AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT TAKING THEM IN YOU BI'S. WHEWWWW! THAT FREAKIN THING IS HUGE TO BE TAKIN IN THE ARM, BUT IF YOU HAVE NINETEEN INCH ARMS THEN I DON'T THINK ANOTHER 1/2 INCH WOULD HURT YOU.

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    Bigbod why are you screaming?? your hurting my ears! but as far as the 23 gauge goes....ouch thats big but if you can handle it then its ok.

Boy you guys are against the 23 g eh? They don't hurt at all. And the oil slides right in. Actually have to pace myself. But I am also the type not to turn my head when the Doc sticks me too

The Bicep was a little sore after working back/traps/rear delts yesterday but today they good to go!

BIGBOD, yeah the extra half inch just kind of dropped in. Biceps seem to be far less dense of a muscle group than quads or glutes. Probably due to less slow twitch tissue. And I actually preffer it now.

But anway. Has anyone actually had an abscess or had a close friend get one from gear? I hear about the warnings yet no one ever mentions getting one. I take oil moves rather quickly - and unless injecting huge amounts in small muscle groups - no worries?

Thread Information