Diesel1 is offline Associate Member

Started Test/Fina/Winny

I just started yesterday....

Week 1-10 Cypionate (Upjohn) 200mg/week
    Week 1-8 Fina(homemade) 50mg/ED
    Week 1-8 Winny(Zambon) 35mg/ED
    Week 1-12 Arimidex .25mg/ED

Might take some BTG Anavar after the Winny, not sure yet..
    My stats: 6'3", 215-220 lbs., BF 7-8%

What ya guys think??

-Diesel1

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member
    200mg a week of test? That's barely anymore than your body produces on it's own. Thought I read somewhere that the average male body can produce between 130 and 170mg a week.

I'd up ALL those dosages, unless this is your first time and you are being a lil gun shy, which is okay. I just don't think you'll get much from this cycle as it stands now.

maybe if you knew what u were talkin about, i'd listen. Your body does not produce around 170mg of Test naturally, check your resources!! Besides I took Test(cypionate ) from the pharmacy 200mg/week and Fina 50 mg/ED last cycle and I'm at 6'3", 220 lbs, at 5% BF(just got checked the other day),I just can't stand when people think you need such high doses to grow, maybe you just have shity Genetics or Fake gear!! I be even bigger and more ripped after this cycle with the addition of Winny.
    -Diesel1

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    his resources are right little off though in most males 21-35 yor body produces 200mgs of test naturally a week but most is bound and unusable for muscle growth

NoLimits is offline Member
    Diesel1; why ask for opinions then slam the ones you get?
    If you are sure of what you want to take... then just do it.
    I would agree that your amounts suggested are a bit low, but
    hey, if you respond well on those low of amounts, then more
    power to you! Good luck.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Diesel1
    maybe if you knew what u were talkin about, i'd listen. Your body does not produce around 170mg of Test naturally, check your resources!!

Really?

Originally posted by Roid Rogers
    his resources are right little off though in most males 21-35 yor body produces 200mgs of test naturally a week but most is bound and unusable for muscle growth
    Hmm. 2 against one. But, I'm the one who doesn't know what Im talking about, eh?

Originally posted by Diesel1
    Besides I took Test(cypionate ) from the pharmacy 200mg/week and Fina 50 mg/ED last cycle and I'm at 6'3", 220 lbs, at 5% BF(just got checked the other day),I just can't stand when people think you need such high doses to grow, maybe you just have shity Genetics or Fake gear!! I be even bigger and more ripped after this cycle with the addition of Winny.
    -Diesel1
    220 at 5%? Yeah, okay. Post a pic. If your 5% right now, without even cutting carbs to get there and step on stage, then you should be on stage year round.

And, as the other gentleman said, if you are going to ask for input, once you get it don't get shitty - as you'll not get any other responses from people who are ATTEMPTING to help you out.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I'd have to agree with JuiceAddict and say I want to see pics of you are 220 at 5% without cutting carbs to get there. Also, if you feel you can grow on 200mg/wk test, go for it, but I would bump it up to 400mg/wk and move the fina/winny to wks 4-12 so theres no waiting period to hop on clomid. JMO.

I'm 6'2", 210 lbs., 7-8% Bf
    You start here.

I'm 6'2.5", 210 lbs., 7-8% Bf
    You grow half an inch.

I'm 6'2.5", 215 lbs. , around 8% BF
    You gain 5lbs.

My stats: 6'3", 215-220 lbs., BF 7-8%
    You gain another 5lbs and grow another half inch.

I'm 6'2.5", 210 lbs., around 8-10% BF
    Then, you lose half an inch, and 10lbs, yet your bodyfat goes up.

Yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    Originally posted by JuiceAddict

You start here.

You grow half an inch.

You gain 5lbs.

You gain another 5lbs and grow another half inch.

Then, you lose half an inch, and 10lbs, yet your bodyfat goes up.

Yeah, and I don't know what I'm talking about.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    easy there diesel1........

no need to go flaming good brothers who offer an opinion, especially when you step out of the box and ask for one.
    and just for the record j.a. is right...........those doses will do next to nothing for you brother, except shut you down. if you want growth, youre going to have to up them slightly, say 400mg week of test, and 50mg ed of winny. i dont care if this is your 1st cycle or not.

an early warning......lets keep this one civil, or this thread is gone........

peace bb79

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    Have not read anything here just bored but noticed one thing. It IS possible to be a very low body fat year round. When I was a little smaller I was about 6'1" 210 lbs. with 8-10 percent year round and didnt even watch what I ate, never cut carbs and never cut fat or calories. If this person is 6'3" or 6'2" or whatever and 210 or 215 it is possible to be say 6 or 7 percent all the time. as long as he hits the weight hard ect. Not raggin on anyone at all just sayin it is possible cause I was real similar. The reason why I know is every 2 months I would do hydro-static testing at my college lab (just cause I could and had nothing better to do) and my body fat was steady year round without even thinking twice about what I ate. just my .02 cents.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    by the way your bodies test production is not bound to anything? whoever said that ...and a bodies serum testosterone production is around 260-1000 ng/dL on average.

I wasn't sure my exact weight or height....but I got it all done when I got my BF% checked....When i said 7-8% earlier, I was guessing before I actually got it tested. I eat moderate to low cabs, I don't stay low. I rotate higher on lifting days(especially Legs day), lower carbs on non-lifting days....cardio 3 times a week, in morning empty stomach 30min. Also thanks Equiguns, someone with good genetocs can realte....Oh yeah JuiceAddict what are your stats bro?? and Sicilian40(stats 5'5" 175lbs. , 11-13% BF), u need to hit about 10 more cycles before you can even comment(or laugh)

landshark is offline Associate Member
    Is this guy for real???

That cycle isn't going to do shit for you...you know what, let me stop right here.

You know what you are talking about, no one else does, our genetics suck, you are god.
    Which is why YOU are the one posting questions, when you don't even know your stats.
    If this is a hint of your future contributions to this board, please leave.

I wasn't sure my exact weight or height....but I got it all done when I got my BF% checked....When i said 7-8% earlier, I was guessing before I actually got it tested.
    Actually I wasn't asking a qeustion for advice, just wanted to see what some people thought about (not advice from a bunch of skinny computer nerds that stay on this board 24/7 and talk about the high dose cycles their gonna take, instead of actaully doing it as well as lifting some damn weights!!!)

landshark is offline Associate Member
    lol, sorry I even opened my mouth...you win.

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    that is one savage cycle....better watch out for you in the gym!
    But, i am about 6'1" and i usually run like 7-8% BF year around as well. So it's not hard for me but i am still pretty young, granted i am pretty strict regarding what i eat i could still eat like crap and be pretty lean.
    But, with that said i still don't think that cycle will do a whole lot for you. Just my opinion but i would waste my money on it, its not that expensive a cycle anyways; but best of luck to you and keep us posted!!!

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Weak.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Equiguns
    by the way your bodies test production is not bound to anything? whoever said that ...and a bodies serum testosterone production is around 260-1000 ng/dL on average.
    thats not what it produces, that what the range should be between at a given moment, the slope if you will

oh yah, this post is also out of hand with negativity, if you dont like someones response tell them you disagree, no need to lose your mind...if he grows well of those doses more power to him...I know a few fellas who take winny 50mg ed and deca 200mg a week year round and keep up at about 230 with around 10% bf...I myself and im sure many others wish we were that lucky...good luck with your cycle
    Last edited by djdjdjddjon; 11-25-2002 at 07:42 AM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I agree with nj_ and I would of went with a short ester test too.

JohnnyB

I wasn't sure my exact weight or height....

That's obvious. And, by the looks of ALL of your postings since joining this site, you aren't sure of cycle combinations either.

Oh yeah JuiceAddict what are your stats bro??

I'm not your bro. But, since you asked, currently I am 6' and 242 @ roughly 16% bf.

16% Bf impresive, good job, your diet must be great!!! i can see your six-pack from here....must looking pretty flabby, well since your not my bro, Sis you better start hitting the cardio and weights a little harder or you'll look like a bloated meatball the rest of your life

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    alright fellas .. keep it to PM's if you have problems with each other. You guys read what bb79 said about this thread getting out of hand. Just agree to disagree and let it go at that.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    16% Bf impresive, good job, your diet must be great!!! i can see your six-pack from here....must looking pretty flabby, well since your not my bro, Sis you better start hitting the cardio and weights a little harder or you'll look like a bloated meatball the rest of your life
    Diesel1 what's with the bad ass attitude? Everyone is just offering advice for you to consider. There is no need to flame anyone. You need to chill, take it easy.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    trimunex,
    thanks for help bro..........

diesel1,
    im not going to warn you again. if all you want to do is flame the good brothers on this board, then i suggest you exit through the back way.
    keep it up and your gone...........simple, huh?

peace bb79

Yeah, 16% when one is 242lbs at 6' tall is pretty impressive. Especially when I concentrate on strength and not show muscles. Ya see, in my proffession, it's much more important to look and feel like a MAC Truck than to look like a Dodge Viper with the strength of a Dodge Neon.

Thread Information