tmjt21 is offline Junior Member

First cycle questions

Okay...I have been reading everything I can on this board for months. Have been a little hesitant on posting. Also have been hesitant on taking gear.

But here is the scoop. I have been working out for two years now. I just got done with a cycle of 1AD and my figures roughly are 6', 200 lbs, 14% bodyfat.

Diet is good..basically eat everything I can and try to keep it all clean...

But I was approached by a guy today in the gym that I had spotted for a couple time> We say hi to each other usually, mainly out of respect. But he asked me for a spot today and asked how much I weigh. I told him 200. He then asked what I have taken. I said I just finished 1AD. He said you have never injected. And I said no. Basically after this he said that if I ever wanted to that he can get it. Said that he is on it now and thought that is the best way to get bigger. He said that he could get testosterone 250 or bravo 200 for 160. Whattya guys think.

Not sure what else to write. My goals are 225 @ 8-10% bodyfat...then my goal will be 250 @ 8-10%...and then....the world....

Thanx for the help guys...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That price is out of line even at the gym.

Thanx for the quick reply.

Is it still out of line if it is for a three month cycle?

If this is still out of line, I will just continue to think of something that someone on here has posted that would work for me. Altho this is the first time that I have had the opportunity.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Depends on how much you consider to be a three month supply. But if he is giving you two bottles at the gym with his mark up then I wouldn't consider $160.00 to be to far out of range.

Would you/anyone suggest that I not worry about getting something from him and trying to make up a cycle like most are doing on here?

Thread Information