Trevor is offline Associate Member

Qv Eq.......fake??.......pics

Hey bros.....here are some pics of the QV EQ that i posted about yesterday. These bottles are not like the ones i have had before. Notice the date is "stamped" on them and not printed on like the other ones. Also the hologram has 3 tiny slits in it......< l >.......this is the pattern that they are in. Also the shrink wrap that was on the outside of the box was diffrent than the others......Can someone help me out?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Qv Eq.......fake??.......pics-picture-001.jpg  

pic 2

pic 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Qv Eq.......fake??.......pics-picture-004.jpg  

pic 3

pic 3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Qv Eq.......fake??.......pics-picture-003.jpg  

dansteelman is offline Member
    i already told you these were legit

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    go to their website and check your batch #

KeyMastur is offline VET
    i'm lookin at mine and it's the same stuff and i know mine's real......so i can use deductive reasoning and come to the conclusion that yours is real......

(is it deductive reasoning ? or one of the others ?? haha)

KeyMastur is offline VET
    and yes, the batch numbers match those on the web-site (it's on the second page)

dansteelman is offline Member
    Key, Its deductive logic

Thanks for the reply's fellas......I posted the pics because some of you asked me too. YES the batch numbers match the website, but the fact still remains that the dates are stamped on not printed like ALL the rest of QV products.....so by sound logic one could say that anyone could stamp matching dates on the bottles. I hope you people are right and that the stuff is real, but tell me why QV decided to "stamp" the dates on their EQ only while still printing the dates on all the rest of their products?? I have had the the bottles that have it printed on them and i know that they are real, but i am still not satisfied with this till i get some more solid answeres. I am aware that their are not supposed to be any fakes of QV, but who is to say for sure?................thanks for the help bros.

CatGrabber is offline Member
    If someone was going to fake them, it would be far easier to copy the old way QV had their labels, they looked fake already. Non stamped lots and dates looked bad but I know they were all the same and legit. So why would a scammer make em look so damn different when they could use the same ink to copy the old labels. They are legit.

DieselLeo is offline Junior Member
    Hey trevor I have the exact same bottle and characteristics on my qv eq. I too was worried, Thanks for posting the pics and reassuring me that mine is legit

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Trevor
    YES the batch numbers match the website, but the fact still remains that the dates are stamped on not printed like ALL the rest of QV products.....so by sound logic one could say that anyone could stamp matching dates on the bottles.
    My eq has no black stamp or slits in the hologram. Here are 3 pictures of the bottle and box:

Bottle and expiration date: (Lote No: QVB-003, Fecha de caducidad: Septiembre 2004).

Box and expiration:

Bottle and box:

Basket, I have three bottles that look exactly like the ones you have shown. Two are from Lote No: QVB-002 and one from 003. Febrero 2004 and Septiembre 2004, respectively. No stamped dates or slits in the hologram either. Hmmmmmm......

So.......Who's is fake and who's is real?......Is there anybody that can answere?.....Keymaster....your bottles are like mine so have you noticed any gains to know for sure its legit?

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    i have both bottles, 1 of each lot, and with the help of the guys on the board theyre legit. I had checked them on qv's website but i was still unsure until i asked on the board. Thanks again to dansteelman, ron and others...

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    people are just not understanding, there has not been one answer yet that proves legitemacy or not, batch #'s and exp dont mean shit, like its already been mentioned they could be copied or printed on there just as easy as the manufacturer did, however, i do believe both are real, i just think the manufacturer has changing packing/stamping methods...(hopefully)...if anyone could verify this it'd be great and it would clear up quite a bit of controversy

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My understanding is both are real. There was a change in packaging. lot 002 and 003 were printed and lots after will be stamped. I believe that is going to be for all injectible products so if anyone else knows please pipe in.

I have just recieved confirmation from the QV website on this matter. They sent me a email stating that they recently recieved a "stamping" machine that puts the dates on the product while being manufactured.

Actual Email
    In response to your inquiries concerning the new presentation of Bold QV 200, we are glad to inform you as follows:

1. We recently acquired an automatic machine, which stamps Batch # and Expiration date while the product is being manufactured (in black ink)

2. The security hologram has the tiny cuts just as the ones indicated in your e-mail.

3. According to the picture you kindly sent to us, the product looks exactly equal to the one we are presently manufacturing.

Hoping you find the above useful, we remain
    Sincerely,
    Quality Vet.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    thats the shit alright...

Thread Information