ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member

More vet to get same results?

i was planning a 100mg ED virormone prop cycle but due to resources, i can only get QV prop. this is my second cycle after a qv test enanthate 500mg, eq 400mg and winny 50mg cycle. what i was thinking of doing was shooting 125mg ED of the mexican vet prop for 7 weeks, dbol for the first 3 and winny for the last 3. does anyone think this is too much for a second cycle? i want the maximum results and i notice on boards that there is alwasy the one or two guys who philosophy on dosages are up and above what anyone else suggests.
    thanks for the reply ahead of time.

as a note, i was not satisfied with the results of my first cycle. when i do a cycle, i really want to make it count. my outlook is to accomplish the most with each cycle, even if it means jacking up my dosages sooner, to prevent me from having to do many many more cycle.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i believe it way too much (imo)...your first cycle you were doing near 1000mg/week, thats huge bro...first cycle i only did 250mg/week and gained 40lbs! i guess its not that much compared to your first cycle, again its up near 1000mg/week...i guess i just believe you dont need that much, why waste your money and use more injections when you can get by with less? just my .02$

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    If you responded well to your 1st cycle, then I wouldn't think that there is a need to go too far above the 1st cycle doses. IMO .. I'd keep the Dbol around 30mgs ED, the Winny around where you had it the 1st cycle, and you could probably lower the Prop dose a little. Again, this is just how I feel, because you can always raise the doses on another cycle down the road if need be.

i am contemplating this, for price reason im looking at spectro now. qv was cheap, but spectro to me is cheaper and has a better reputation (although some bad has been written lately)
    week 1-4 spectro dbol 35mg ED
    week 5-12 spectro test prop 100mg ED (slightly overdrawn to make sure i donot cheat myself with a lower dose).
    week 10-12 ttokyo winny 50mg ED
    follow the typical post cycle therapy .
    this is a 12 week cycle, no longer considerable as a "short" cycle right? i want to gain alot of mass, and be able to end my cycle hard hopefully from the winny. did anyone see the halftime special on monday night football? it showed terrel owens working out and the man looked like supeman. i wonder what goes into his body. you can never be too sure, i have a friend who never touched a weight in his life, apart from one arm pushups through high school (worked his way up to nearly 100 on each arm, no lie) and he is a legend to me, his muscularity is rediculous, insane man. back to the point, does anyone have anything to share on my cycle idea? any experience with spectro prop? should i think about using enanthate instead? better quality? how about the spectro dbol? thanks ahead of time.

should spectro test suspension be a possibility? or will it be to watery to make me happy. im all the about te long lasting results when the cycle is finished.

my apologies for the repetitive posting, but i just realized i will be limited to 3 weeks worth of the 35mg ED spectro dbol . should i adjust the cycle? save up for more dbol? ANY creative ideas are welcome. money however is a huge issue, so the fina, etc is out of the question. does anyone like overdrawing the prop to be sure i get a full dose? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after searching on spectro. i am scared to death to run it, it sounds like it really fell off. i may end up saving my money for a cycle of infar sust, 750mg a week for say 10 weeks with some naposims or ref b in the begging and my winny in the end. sorry fellas.

Thread Information