FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned

The cycle with no Test as a base

Hey guys-

Im trying to put together a cycle that doesn't use test as a base. I'm going to be bulking up and Im just looking for a long term (10-16 week) catalyst to put in my body to help me grow.

I ruled out the Deca only cycle because the reason Im staying away from the test is I dont want my natural test to shut down or start messing with my HPTA or anything like that quite yet.

Think EQ would do the trick? If not, what would you recommend? Dont say primo, cuz I can only get the tabs and they way to pricey for my blood.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    just a little FYI all types of roids in one way or another generally supress natural T levels and mess with HPTA...time for some research

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    right on the dot here, ,hes completely right...there isn't much out there that is going to keep you from supressing hpta function, and eq nevertheless will shut down the hpta just as anything else might...i guess some var at very low doses....dunno bro, if you plan on cycling you might as well plan on messing up the good ol'hpta...good luck

bonker is offline Associate Member
    There aresome types that dont shut it down as hard or as fast.I'd say some morning dbol and low doses of eq over a longer period of time.Only a blood test is going to show forsure.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by bonker
    There aresome types that dont shut it down as hard or as fast.I'd say some morning dbol and low doses of eq over a longer period of time.Only a blood test is going to show forsure.
    of course, binding affinity, androgenic affects, etc.. are going to determine this, that wasn't the issue, he said a 10-16 week cycle, just about anything for 10-16 weeks is going to shut you down....

Thread Information