IME
    IME is offline Junior Member

Haven't been around for awhile...

Well, I haven't been around for awhile. So, I figure I'd update you all as to how my cycles have been going. For those of you who don't remember me, I do most of posting at bb.com. If your in the neighborhood, be sure to check out THEWOLVERINE's new pics. He's 6ft, and a shredded 270 in his new pics and I shitt you not.

Well my first cycle began around the beginning of June and looked like this:
    wks 1-8: 500 mg/wk ** test cyp
    wks 1-8: 400 mg/wk ** eq
    wks 1-4: 35 mg/ed naps
    wks 9-11: HCG
    wks 11-14: 50 mg/ed clomid

I managed to gain about 27-28 pounds of muscle while loosing about 2-4 pounds of bodyfat. The scale moved from 178 to 204 at 5'9 around 11% bf.

Then I dieted back down to 198 and started my second cycle (approximately 10 wks after my first cycle).

Right now, I'm midway through wk 4:
    Cycle 2:
    wks 1-10: 800 mg/wk spectro test enath
    wks 1-10: 800 mg/wk spectro eq
    wks 1-2: 50 mg/ed thai dbol
    wks 1-2: 200 mg/wk test prop (it was mixed in with the enath)
    wks 3-11: 150 mg/eod spectro tren
    wks 11-13: HCG
    wks 12-15: 50 mg/ed Nolvadex (I know you guys may not like this; but check out Big Cat's steroid profiles from bb.com and he'll explain it to you)

My leg press has gone from 630 pnds for 10 reps to 810 for 10 reps in 3 wks. Weight is up to 215 and I've lost a little more bodyfay. I'm looking to hit 225 by the end. Hope all is well around here. Stay cool bros.
    Last edited by IME; 11-20-2002 at 10:04 PM.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    hey bro, went to www.bodybuilding.com and could not find "THEWOLVERINE"....

IME
    It's in the steroid forum under the thread name "Pics, long time no see"
    Here's the link anyway.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=67080

IME

Start of wk 5

Incline Bench Press: 205 for 9 reps (I'm kinda disapointed with this considering I was doing that much weight for that many reps when I was 180 pounds. Dah well, I don't feel like restraining my pec. I'm also prone to getting a triceps strain when I do tricep presses; so, I usually go a little lighter with the weight.

Remember, training smart is more important than training hard.

Shoulder Press: 80 pound dumbbells for 10 reps
    Weight is up to 216 (18 pounds so far). But as I said earlier, I was trying to lean out a little bit which I did. I had midterms these last 2 wks. So, I haven't been getting to the gym as much as I would have wanted to (3 times a wk). Consequently, it was easier for me to eat clean less calories and attempt to drop some bodyfat.

I'm gonna step up the cals and try to break through the 230 pnd barier. I got more wks to do it. At 3 pounds a wk, that's a pretty realistic goal for me. Back and rear delts is tommorow.

Odds are, this is my last cycle for probably 6 months-2 years cause I'll be moving at the end of this year. So, I've got to conserve the cash (all about priorities). So, I'm gonna see how much lean mass I can put with the rest of this cycle and then slowly diet down until I'm shredded. Hopefully, that will be close to 200 pounds.

Stay tuned for more updates...

IME
    I woke up this morning feeling kind of like a throbbing sore all over as well as feeling really tired. Might have been all of those cc's I injected yesterday. 3 cc's in the left glute (test enath & eq), 3 cc's in the right glute (test enath @ eq) & 3 cc's in the left quad (2 cc's of tren and 1 cc of test) for a total of 9 cc's. So, I wasn't really sure if working out was good idea today. I was feeling a little bit better after a 2 hour nap. But, I was far from 100%.

Anyway, once again, I'm please to be able to post a new personal best on the leg press: 900 pnds for 10 reps. BOO YAH!! Ok, I'm done feeling high on myself Therefore, I recommend tren for anyone who wants big strength increases.

IME

Start of wk 6 updates...

Felt pretty tired today. Midterms and all of the assignments that I've had due in the last 2 wks are starting to take there toll on me. Some more strength updates, today was chest:

Incline Dumbbell Press: 85's for 10 reps - I was feeling pretty tired when I was working out, I just finished sitting through a 3 hour class and I had done a test this morning and had a major paper due in my second class.

IME

More wk 6 updates..

Well, today was the much anticipated leg day. I felt like shitt pretty much all day. I took a shower and did my injection of tren and starting feeling a little better. Well, I only managed to get 3 reps out of 1080 pnds on the leg press. Kind of disappointed; but ohwell, it will do, I guess you could say its a new personal best. Although, I thought the 900 for 10 was harder to do. I probably could have pushed out another 1 or 2. But, I wasn't sure how much I could trust my spotters even though I knew them both. The rest of the workout went good.

Next wk, I'll likely change it up and replace leg press with squats.

Here's some more strength updates
    Shoulder Press - 80 pnd dumbbells for 10 reps.

That's almost as much as I use when I do incline dumbbell press - Man, that is just sad. Goddamn my long arms..
    Last edited by IME; 11-08-2002 at 01:12 AM.

en1222 is offline Member

Re: Haven't been around for awhile...

Originally posted by IME
    wks 11-13: HCG
    wks 12-15: 50 mg/ed Nolvadex (I know you guys may not like this; but check out Big Cat's steroid profiles from bb.com and he'll explain it to you)

Is the reason behind that because after you stop HCG you should remain on Anti -e For a few weeks later.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    DAMN WOLVERINE IS FKN AWESOME!!!!!!

mr grizzly is offline New Member
    whats up IME, what are you doing over here

IME

Re: Re: Haven't been around for awhile...

Originally posted by en1222

Is the reason behind that because after you stop HCG you should remain on Anti -e For a few weeks later.
    Yup, if you want a more detailed description why, check out the link below

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cathcg.htm

IME
    Originally posted by majorpecs
    DAMN WOLVERINE IS FKN AWESOME!!!!!!
    LOL.....You think?...

IME
    Originally posted by mr grizzly
    whats up IME, what are you doing over here
    Hey grizz....I've been a member here since the beginning of last summer.

IME

End of wk 7 updates...

Haven't updated in a while....so I though I'd let you all know where I'm at.

I started dropping cals to start cutting about half way though last wk. My weight peaked at 223 (holding water and bloated) up from 198. Now I'm down to a steady 214 - 215. My goal now is to get nice as shredded as possible....I'm aiming for 190. I'll see how my condition is and gauge if I have to go further or not.

Strength Updates: Nothing really big to report here.

Shoulders, Traps & Triceps: Same old here
    Dumbbell Press - 85's for 10 reps (Next wk I'm changing to barbbell presses)
    Weight is up in all of my shoulder, traps and tricep exercises.

Back and rear delts: Added bent-over rows - 225 pnds for 8 reps (I probably could have gone heavier - but I didn't want to go all out the first wk I added the exercise.
    Rear delts our definitely feeling stronger.

Legs & Calves:
    As of this wk, I took replaced the leg press with squats. I notive that my hams feel a little strain on the bottom part of the movement. So I'm stretching them out good - I'll be living under the squat rack for awhile.
    Squats - 305 for 10 good reps, 395 for 7 (3/4) reps.

And I added straight leg deadlifts for the hams.

Tommorow is Chest, Bi's, and forearms.

Overall, every muscle group is stronger.

My condition has improved a lot since I began my cycle. Like I've said, I love tren ...

Stay tuned for more updates.

IME

More wk 7 updates...

Today was chest, bis and forearms. Felt a little tired, but I felt better as I got into the workout. Tommorow I do my wkly injections of test & eq.

Strength updates:
    Incline Barbbell press:
    Did 225 for 10 reps - I'm feeling a little bit better about that because I've always been a weak bencher.

Dumbbell flyes: 65's for 10 reps.
    And I use cable crossovers to finish off my chest.

Biceps: Incline dumbbel curls - 60's for 8
    and did concentration curls.
    I usually do standing bicep curls with the easy bar; but, I was our shitty university gym where you have to give your student card to get clips to put on the bar. So I didn't bother with that exercise today.

I'm feeling a lot stronger by the wk compared to my first cycle and I'm liking it for sure!!

Stay tunded for more updates.

Once more, gotta love spectro and gotta love tren .

IME

Start of wk 8 updates....

Weight is steady at 214-215.

Shoulders, Traps, & Triceps:

This wk, I replaced dumbbell shoulder presses with barbbell presses in the front and did 185 pnds for 8 reps - not bad - didn't want to go all out with this being my first wk doing the exercise.
    Seated Lateral Raises - 40's for 12 reps
    Then finished the shoulders off with cable lateral raises

Traps - our gym only goes up to 120's - so I did that for 10 reps
    I really only like using dumbbells for traps - I'm not a big fan of barbbell shrugs at all. Dumbbells get the job done the best, IMO.

Triceps - I was using more weight on all of my exercises.

IME

Wk 8

Today was back & rear delts. Added full deadlifts to start the workout this wk.
    Deads - 405 pnds for 6 reps - could have done probably 2 more reps but my grip was giving out....next time I'm using wrist straps

Funny thing is that is the exact same weight as what squated last week.

Bent Over Rows - 275 for 6 reps - again my damn grip was giving out otherwise I could have done more - I was in a little bit of a rush, so I did them right after deads

Next did pullovers then Hammer strength Lat pulldowns.

Finished off with bent over lateral raises on a machine.

The workout was probably my best back workout - and it was over in 30 minutes.

IME

More wk 8 updates...

Legs & Calves - Here's what happened....

Squats - 405 for 10 reps - next wk another 20 pnds is going on the bar.

Straight leg deadlifts - 275 for 8 reps - was loosing my damn grip again - next time straps - it appears any weight over 225 in my hands and I start to loose my grips (special mental note for me)

Leg Extentions - the stack for 10 reps - the machine has 25 plates on it and I don't know how much weight the stack is - maybe 250, not that it really matters

Hamsting Curls - the stack for 10 reps - the stack had 14 plates on it and I don't know how much each plate weighs

Did calves to; I hate their machines...so I'm going to have to improvise next wk.

All of my lifts were new personal best....!!!...

Honesly, every weight I did lifted felt lighter and easier - I felt like an animal in there today and I LOVE IT BABY!!!

IME LOVES TREN !!
    IME LOVES SPECTRO!!

IME

End of wk 8 updates....

Today was chest, bis, and forearms. I got to the gym at 8:05 pm and found out it closed at 8:30....so I had to hurry through the workout....needless to say I got everything done still but my lifts weren't as much as they normally were.

My weight is steady at 213 when I wake up...gets up to 218-219 during the day. I'm getting leaner by the week and maybe a little bigger.

Incline barbell press: 245 for 10 reps...thats up 20 pnds from last wk
    Dumbbel Flyes: 60 for 10 reps with like a 20 sec rest from my warm up set.
    Did cabel crossovers to finish off my chest.
    Bis: Incline dumbbell cursl - 60's for 8 reps again like 20-30 secs after my warmup set
    Did concentration curls, finished my forearms and called it an evening.

IME

Start of wk 9....

Shoulders, Traps & Triceps

Shoulders:
    Military Press: 205 for 9 reps (up 20 pnds froms last wk)
    Lateral Raises: 50's for 9 reps
    Cable Laterals to finish them off

Traps: the usual
    75's for 12 to warmup
    120's for 12

Triceps:
    Tricep Presses and Reverse Grip pulldowns

New Personal Best on the military press!!! Can I get a HELL YEAH!!! Next wk, 225 is going up on the bar.

Weight is still steady at around 215-218. But, I'm getting a little leaner every wk.

Thread Information