ROCKSOLID_1984 is offline New Member

I Need Advice (help)

I am 18 yrs old and have already taken a cycle and been off for 3 months my cycle was deca 300mg a week and 300mg of cypoinate a week and I came of with clomid. Do you think I can hit one more cycle and be all right. Do you think my test levels will go back to normal if I take clomid. If for some reason they don't go back to normal with the clomid is their anything you can get to eventually get them back to normal. I need all the help I can get. Thanks

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    NO - you are risking too much. You'll be lucky if you haven't f'ed yourself up really bad already.

Too bad you went right to AAS so young - don't make the same mistake twice knucklehead.

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    you can go on another cycle but your young. I did the same thing when I was your age so you might as well get educated. First you should always keep some anti-estro's on hand. For you nolva would be fine with beginner cycles. Also on the next cycle on the last day or when you feel it is right take HCG and clomid both. Read up on HCG first to know how to take it. Then end with clomid. If you didn't see any side effects from the last cycle I would bump up the dosage and change it a little. Try doing something in the range of 6-8 weeks. Maybe Test and winny this time.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    your playing with a loaded gun at that age...do you want your dick to work down the road....WAIT A LITTLE LONGER.... your only 18 you should be satisfied with the amount of test you have now. Madmax....

Originally posted by Equiguns
    you can go on another cycle but your young. I did the same thing when I was your age so you might as well get educated. First you should always keep some anti-estro's on hand. For you nolva would be fine with beginner cycles. Also on the next cycle on the last day or when you feel it is right take HCG and clomid both. Read up on HCG first to know how to take it. Then end with clomid. If you didn't see any side effects from the last cycle I would bump up the dosage and change it a little. Try doing something in the range of 6-8 weeks. Maybe Test and winny this time.
    How the fuck can you condone an 18-year old to use gear! While his levels are trying to manipulate naturally to get him to his 21st birthday as a man in good shape... why encourage him to aggrevate his natural balances like that! This is so stupid...

i hope i don't sound stupid Warrior but i don't get your post completely can you expand on your idea. i think i get the point of it..your not talking about my post are you i'm telling the kid not to use...Madmax...

Originally posted by Madmax
    i hope i don't sound stupid Warrior but i don't get your post completely can you expand on your idea. i think i get the point of it..your not talking about my post are you i'm telling the kid not to use...Madmax...
    I did at first and got a bit confused because to tell you the truth - the only thing inbetween my ears is solid iron - so I confuse easily... and your post right after the other got me cross-eyed

... And I don't and won't condone the use by kids, teenagers, whatever... For many reasons... for a shit load of reasons. One big factor is how much their natural levels are in a constant fluctuation anyway. Using AAS can through them way out of wack and they would never grow physically/mentally as nature intended them too. Totally, besides the fact they obviously have a short athletic history.
    Last edited by Warrior; 11-26-2002 at 09:40 PM.

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    Look - the kid has already used. I say, one to his own.

Rocksolid - using at a young ages can screw up your natural horomone levels for the rest of your life. That's your warning! And we arn't blowing steam - why would we lie about such a stupid thing?

If you choose to ignore it - then please use this board and this site to the best of your ability. Realize there are safer things you can be taking at this age other test.

The truth is bro, your body already has elevated levels of test and is peak condition to grow. 90% of the guys on this board would LOVE to be your age again with that sort of natural test pumping through their viens.

As far as using again and "being okay" that really depends on what you do, how much and for how long. If you MUST use something, stay away from the test for a while longer bud.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Warrior, it was Equiguns that aided him, not Madmax. Read closer. No flame, just pointing something out. Rocksolid, I think you're too young to use gear, what are your stats/training history? If I was you I'd wait until I was at least 20-21 before hitting the juice again. It just isn't worth the risk.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Bro, I did a 12 week cycle of d-bol At 17. I messed up my pituitary by doing that. I thought everything was OK, I didn't see any side effects. I got osteoporosis because I messed up my estrogen levels at the point the bones were being built, I stunted my height, I messed up my bodies growth hormone , which is what keeps you young. I was diagnosed with Parkinsons disease, a disease of old age, at 38. It normally hits between 65-70. I am unable to father children, they can't get the sperm count up high enough. I don't produce enough natural testosterone for a friskey squirrel. None of this stuff was obvious, it was all hidden. But I really got f*cked up by that cycle. My advice is wait a few more years before you juice again. We can tell you all you need to get you to grow big time naturally, no need for juice. Think about it.

thanks nj_.....Madmax...

Sorry brah We need to get you an avatar! I gots confused... errr - lift weights good... me train hard...

Case in point to Equiguns!

i really appreciate you clearing that up Warrior, thank you. just one question what is avatar? thanks again...Madmax....

Here... consider it a peace offering

Right click (PC user) and download it to your desktop. Then go into your User Control Panel >> Edit Options and upload it as your Avatar.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I Need Advice (help)-gasgas.gif  

LMAO!!

thank you that was really nice of you. looks good to. ive been trying to figure out how to put a pic up for a while. i downloaded it to my desktop. i went to start/settings/ control panel/ edit but there was no options...i'm terrible with computers...Thank you for taking your time to do that..i'm still gonna keep trying to get the pic up there. if i'm doing something wrong please tell me..Thanks..Madmax...

Originally posted by Madmax
    thank you that was really nice of you. looks good to. ive been trying to figure out how to put a pic up for a while. i downloaded it to my desktop. i went to start/settings/ control panel/ edit but there was no options...i'm terrible with computers...Thank you for taking your time to do that..i'm still gonna keep trying to get the pic up there. if i'm doing something wrong please tell me..Thanks..Madmax...
    Naaaa brah. You download it to your desktop. Then go to your control panel on THIS WEB SITE. Up near the header... click on control panel than, click edit options and you can upload it from your computer from the option near the bottom of the screen.

If ya didn't like it - all ya had to say was "Thonks, but no thonks"

Thread Information