Steve is offline Associate Member

Question Can i take drol, sust and deca together?

Do you think its ok to take anadrol , sust and deca together or is this too much. What dose should i use? thanks

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    First, it sounds like you need to do a little more research, not a flame, just some advise. Is this your first cycle? If so, there is no need for a-bombs, run dbol instead. Anadrol is harsh on the body. You can run those together, but dont if this is your first.
    Run:
    Dbol 30-40mg/day week 1-4
    Sust 500/week week 1-10
    Deca 400/ week 1-10
    You better have some milk thistle for your liver and clomid for post cycle if you want to keep your gains. I know some guys will differ on there opinions on doses, but i think that is enough for a first timer.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    Its not my first cycle. Its just that i have anadrol and not dianabol and wondered if i should stack all 3 for better results. I just dont want really bad sides.

baby mac is offline Associate Member
    Sure, you can run those 3 together. Sides differ in people, Ive seen some that say they hate a-bombs and others that love them. Strenght gains and weight gains are tremendous, but some say the crash isnt worth it and they lose everything when they quit drol. Since youre running sust, this will help you from crashing too hard. Just dont run the drol for more than 4 weeks. You might want to run dbol after the drol.
    Last edited by baby mac; 11-13-2001 at 09:17 AM.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i'm gonna agree with baby mac on this one. a-bombs are really unnecessary, especially in your case. just go with the dbols instead

ulter is offline Associate Member
    Your only concern is whether or not you are sensitive to progesterone sides. Anadrol and deca will have you swimming in it. This is not a bad thing if you're not sensitive but you don't want to do for too long. Stay at 50mg/day if you aren't sure.

WWW.ANABOLICFITNESS.NET

CYCLEON Guest
    couldnt say it better than ulter did - if you are progesterone sensitive - this is a very bad combo - if not but you are estrogen sensitive, could be quite fine - best if you take it easy till you find out.

Thread Information