CatGrabber is offline Member

Steroids made half my teeth turn black, loosen and fall out!

Actually this is what an Old coot said at my gym tonight....hilarious to say the least. One of those old bastards that sit there naked in the sauna talking too much, you know the kind. Thought you guys would get a kick outta what he said.

landshark is offline Associate Member
    lol, I wish I could tell people I juice sometimes just to hear the warnings and horror stories that they would come up with...

Exactly. I have and Its hilarious the misconceptions. In fact, lets list all the stories we have heard.....whos 1st?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Steroids made half my teeth turn black, loosen and fall out!

Originally posted by CatGrabber
    One of those old bastards that sit there naked in the sauna talking too much
    He goes to my gym too. I think he gets a kick out of talking to people and making them uncomfortable.

One guy I know said "I could never take steroids because the needles are six inches long and you have to inject into your chest".

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    biggest misconception ive heard is it make's your dick small. i don't know about you but when i'm on i think i get a little bigger..maybe placebo effect...lol...Madmax...

FLEX_NuTz is offline Banned
    Someone told people I was doing roids because he caught me shooting into the bottom of my foot in the locker room. =P

malidfa is offline Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by FLEX_NuTz
    Someone told people I was doing roids because he caught me shooting into the bottom of my foot in the locker room. =P [/QUOTE

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    I hear everything in the book. Dick shrinks, balls shrink, you die months after you take it. If it is so bad why are we the most fit people in the world? I have to mention that the fastest men in the world can't run in the olympics or for any colleges or enter in any tournaments because they do or previously did steroids , winny and deca to be more precise. Remember carl lewis back in the 80's? Who beat him? And why did his world record get erased in exchange for carl lewis' time? I especially hate hearing people who do EX, weed, and other drugs rag on roids!!! We need to educate the world!

blizzard is offline Associate Member
    exactly!!!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    man I know the type, those kinds of people I want to go out and beat the shit out of. they think they know everything about everything.. and most don't know squat. I dont' hestitate to tell someone like that in a second (very rudely I might add) that they dont' know shit..

hammerhead is offline Member
    The biggest misconception i've heard recently was that it makes you mean and violent. Basically "don't get around me" attitide asserting that everyone on steroids is a violent asshole.

plucks is offline Junior Member
    This maybe off the subject but why does everyone seem to look away from the fact that Arnold did it for so many years. I mean damn he is like an icon in the US and why doesn't he come out and say hey they aren't as terrible or as damaging as you think they are? I mean if Bill Clinton got ragged on for smoking a joint and there is talk of Arnold running for congress soon what do you think they will throw at him?

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    you know what i hate even more than the stories, those old fat guys that walk around the gym locker room butt ass naked, you know it would not hurt to put a towel around you i mean i have seen guys brushing their teeth like that....what the F*&$? Oh if you are one of those guys.......i am sorry......no im not! Put a towel on!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by plucks
    This maybe off the subject but why does everyone seem to look away from the fact that Arnold did it for so many years. I mean damn he is like an icon in the US and why doesn't he come out and say hey they aren't as terrible or as damaging as you think they are? I mean if Bill Clinton got ragged on for smoking a joint and there is talk of Arnold running for congress soon what do you think they will throw at him?
    if he did that then every 15 year old kid would say, "hey, arnold admits to using, so it must be ok"...he's too responsible to do something that stupid

Someone once said "taking steroids to gain weight makes about as much sence as cutting of a limb to lose weight" HAHAHA

stinky is offline Associate Member
    just like getting married for sex?
    -or-
    Burning down your house to get toast??

Doesnt make a whole lot of sence.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Haha, I had a former friend tell me if I juice I'll die a premature death.This guy then said that I would be living a lie and that only insecure people juice to make up for some. His guys girlfriend would always come onto me in front of him and he also said that my Range Rover is me showing off. So I told him not to speak about something he knows absolutely nothing about, get his girlfriend of my nutts, and shut the hell up before I give him a premature death! Funny thing is that the guy is an avid baseball fan and now his heart is broken that at least 50% of ball players do it. I did end up kicking his ass and I enjoyed it about 2 months later!

Thread Information