McBain is offline Member

Got a ? regarding winny and joint pain..any help would be appreciated

Basically I have probs with my wrists that are just genetically inherent. They are controllable but I always got to be aware of them. I know winny can cause joint pains however are these pains related to a degenerative effect on the joints due to the winny? I couldn't find this answer anywhere, tried doing some searching on a few boards with no luck. Thanks bros, McBain

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have never had any long term joint problems from winny it seems to go away as soon as I get off. I usually run deca with it to help out but not always. I don't think it would make your wrist any worse in the long run but may cause pain while you are on.

McBain is offline Member
    Will it just be pain during the cycle or will there be increased risk of injury during the cycle? That is what I am mainly concerned about

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    It's not a risk of injury .. the pain will come during the Winny part of your cycle. It's mainly from your joints becoming more dry than normal, which is caused by the Winny. As Rickson said, many choose to run a little Deca with the Winny, because Deca is known to aid in joint lubrication. As for a long-term risk for joint injury, I haven't heard of Winny causing such problems.

McBain is offline Member
    Alright as long as there is no increased risk of injury then thats fine by me. I realize many run winny and deca together because they compliment one another nicely but the cycle I am setting up will be only 8 weeks and prob test prop/winny. I just wanted to make sure that there was no increased risk of injury, as this has never been clear to me.

Thread Information