z28man is offline Junior Member

couple mid cycle questions

Supp bros, got a couple questions for ya. Im about to start my 5th week of my cycle of TTDeca300mg/TTtestenanth400mg/RefB37.5mg and Im up to 216 from 190. My first question, is it posssible that all of that weight is from the dbol , or is it more likely my test enanth or deca has kicked in some? Reason I ask is before I started I had some reasons to believe my liquids were fake but I knew the dbol was real, so Im trying to find reasons to believe my liquids are real. Also my sex drive is way up so maybe thats from the test e or could that also be from the dbol? Gained about 50lbs on the bench and 75lbs on my squats. My deca 300mg bottle of deca is much thicker than my 200mg bottles of test, makes sense and also leads me to believe its real. No adverse affects from injections besides soreness and stinging from the test (no sting from deca) so thats good to I think. Im about ready to come off the dbol but not until I know the liquids are working. Oh ya, one more question, I did thighs and calves tonight and its time for my 1st shot of the week. Is it ok to inject into sore muscles? It seems like everytime I inject into my thighs it takes forever for the muscles to recover from workouts.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Alot of the weight gains are coming from the Ref b. Dbol makes you retain alot of water. Your sex drive should be up. The test probably started kicking in at week 4. It's ok to inject into sore muscles. Just make sure you're rotateing your injection sites.
    Sounds like your gear is definetly real.
    Goodluck w/ the rest of your cycle....

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    thats really wierd. i started this cycle at or around 190-195 i keep forgetting what weight i started at...anyways..i'm now on wk 5 also and i'm 215-217 depending upon if i shit or not. i don't know if all the weight is from the d-bol. i was talking to my friend about that tonight.. my test just kicked in so i'm leaning toward water weight with d-bol..your sex drive increased cause of the d-bol.. when i started the d-bol i was ready to go all day. before i wasn't... i don't know about the sore muscle thing.. i shoot most my shots in my shoulders. wether they are sore or not...5 weeks is plenty for the d-bol.. i'd come off on week 5 i'll be done with mine on sunday, you don't want to hurt your liver...Madmax...

z28man is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the quick responces guys. Thats what I love about this board, everybodys so willing to help. I figured most of it was water as I look pretty bloated and most of the gains came in the first couple weeks. MBaraso, ya I was hoping this would be the week for the test to kick in. I know itll take a while longer for the deca . Madmax, aint that some shit! Whats your cycle look like, how tall are you? Are you finding your weight isnt increasing as much? Im slowing way down at this 216 mark. I think Im gonna run the dbol for 3-4 more days to make it 4 and a half weeks. Im also gonna run some Winny weeks 9-13 so I definetly need to give my organs some time off.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    z28man,

your welcome, my hieght is 5'11. my wieght is still increasing. i believe this is the best cycle ive ever had...winny idea seems good. people debate week 10-15 or 9-13. i know it should be at the end..your liver does need some time off. tell me how your cycle go's just PM me. how old are you?

750 mg sust per week (10 wks)
    400 mg deca per week (10 wks)
    40 mg d-bol per day (5 wks)
    5 i.u per day growth (16 wks) ( 5 on 2 off )

i have hcg and clomid for the end... i might take hcg some time soon also. i have to do some more research first...good luck bro, Madmax..

Thread Information