shahiz is offline New Member

Should i do it????

I am new to this board and had a very important question to ask. i have been thinking about doing steroids for quite some time now. i am 21 years old, weigh about 150 and i am 5' 9". I really want to put on some more muscle mass but not too much considering i'm not very tall. Also, what would u guys recommend me to take because i don't want family and friends coming around questioning me or anything. i'm not happy with the way i look now and i want something to boost me up. I only plan on doing one cycle and i know many people have gotten back on it after shrinking. What do you guys suggest???

Mastiff is offline Member
    Before you do your first cycle, you need to have your diet and exercise working 100%. If you are 150 at 5'9" I know you don't have it correct yet. When you do have them correct for how your body works, you'll grow like a weed. Then we can talk about roids. We've had posts on here from guys who have done 8 or more cycles, who have not gained much at all. They are just wasting their money on roids. I am working with a bro now who is at the tail end of his first cycle, and hadn't gained more than 6 pounds. Roids are not magic, all they do is make any gains you make bigger. Lets get you gaining first, before the roids.

shahiz is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply bro, i really appreciate it. it's good to get the facts from experienced people so i don't make a mistake i will regret. I am just having a hard time getting myself back on a program. Food is the hardest part. I was up to about 165-170 this past summer but it was all fat. i lost 15 pounds or so since then cuz i haven't had much of an appetite for the past 4 months. Personal issues have gotten in the way too. I just need to get my act straight and get back on track.

Thread Information