Thread: Oral Winny 50

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Oral Winny 50

Do the oral Winstrol 50mg tabs have the same effect on the liver as say taking 10 5mg tabs ED? Does the fact that the 50mg dose is condensed to one tab matter at all?

Any feedback on this gear in general?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Winny is winny bro, it is a 17AA, the more Mg's you take the more chance you have with the toxicity of the liver. Milk thistle, ALA's, plenty of water, and don't over due it, you will be okay.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I break the 50's in half and do a half with breakfast, the other with dinner.

Warrior, if you don't mind me piggy backing I have a question along this line...

I'm including winny in my next cycle, but I don't want to run it. (shit hurts!) so is it better to take pills or drink the depot?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Warrior,
    I don't think it would be as effective taking one dose rather than spreading it out but in regards to your question about liver toxicity I am not sure on that one. I will try to research it over the next couple of days.

ripped4FSU,
    I have never noticed a difference between drinking the liquid or taking the pills. When all else is equal I go to the most important determining factor... Money.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Thanks. Basically the thing is how the 17AA is attached, to the steroid or the filler. If it is attached to the steroid than 50mg is 50mg no matter how you do it. But if it relates to the filler than the number of pills taken would increase the amount of liver stress.

So, ummm... BUMP for anyone that knows.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks Rickson... I'll follow this thread,,, interesting question..
    BUMP for the Warrior!!

testman55 is offline Junior Member
    It is atached to the steroid molecule...

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes the 17AA is attached to the steroid molecule but the question I wanted to know was whether the large amount at once would require fewer liver passes. After asking Macro his opinion I think the 50 mg dosage at once might be slightly less liver toxic but not significantly so but the several smaller dosages throughout the day would certainly be more beneficial to growth.

Thread Information