Valuablz is offline Junior Member

Tren+Enth+Eq revised second cycle

Okay i posted on here not too long ago about starting a cycle in december consisting of:

Week 1-10 - test enathate (250/50ml) @ 500mg/wk
    Week 1-10 - eq @ 400mg/wk
    Week 1-10 - have more than enough fina but undecided about how
    to use and how often.
    Post cyclye - clomid and arimidex but also unsure on how much is
    needed, and how often to take.

Current Standings: 5-10 (Maybe 5-11), 190-193lbs (very inconsitant at times), under 10%BF, Max bench: 320, Age:18 (I know i'm young, but looking to be the next Coleman).

Those plans go screwed because my connect just got scammed bigtime on vet gear, the only thing he now carries is human grade. I have fortunately found a way to acquire more goodies, even though the connect is not as generous on prices. My new second cylce is:

Week 1-10 - test enathate (250/50ml) @ 500mg/wk
    Week 1-10 - eq @ 400mg/wk
    Week 1-6 - Tren @ 75mg ed
    Week 1-10- Liquidex @ 1mg ed

If any critique or advise could be given to my cycle it would be greatly appreciated. I'm also not sure if i should add another anti-e to my post cylce, or is the dosage of liquidex too high and ran too long.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    18? Wayyy too young. Buy some protien and creatine from www.allsportsnutrition.com

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    From what I understand Ronnie was natural for a few of years before he started juicin. Starting at 18 is not going to make you the next Ronnie Colman.

JohnnyB

Okay buy some protein and ceatine, you have to be kidding me. I'm not some little kid just trying to jump on the bandwagon. Regardless of what anyone says i'm goin to do another cycle, age doesn't really make a difference. This is going to me second cycle but obviously people are trying to discourage me from doing a cycle instead of giving advice on a cycle. I did go natural for like 5 years, and have been tranning heavily for all five. If you want to give advice about my cycle then go ahead, i don't really want to hear anything about my age. And of course i know juicing wouldn't make you the next ronny it was just a figure of speech.

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    dude i myself am not a big fan of the age rule but you cant fight the whole board here. I was stupid at did a cycle at 16 and i hope i didnt screw me over in the long run, i really do but you gotta do what you have to do. I went natural and now im 20 and i just decided to do a second. Its your cycle minus the eq cuz i cant afford it. what was your last cycle like and we will work from there.

My last cycle was about 5 months ago and was a mild pyramid cycle with test enanthate . I talked with others and they said run the fina for the last six weeks. I'll appreciate any advise.

My last cycle:
    Week1: 100mg
    Week2: 200mg
    Week3: 300mg
    Week4: 400mg
    Week5: 400mg
    Week6: 300mg
    Week7: 150mg
    Week8: I used Brovel enanthate so i was majorly underdosed, didnt have enough for that.

dude please do some research, anyone who knows anything about AAS knows that pyramiding doesnt work. I say research and dont plan a cycle now. We got a lot of natural potential now. Plan a cycle in a few years, not now bro. at 20 you got test leakin outa your nuts!!!

Yeh that's just a mild cycle, i had 10ml of enanthate so decided to do a little cycle, i gained 20 pounds of muscle and lost 3 so it helped out anyway. I already did like 7 months of research, that was just a little test cycle i decided to try out, i gained 20lbs, and my bench went up 40, so i guess it worked for me.

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    <-----waited until 21 years old to try gear

why cant people wait? if you do a mild cycle you will gain as much as someone who busts their balls and doesnt do juice. the only thing you gain is a hole in your pocket and/or side effects

Thread Information