muscle machine is offline New Member

Cool first sreroid use, NEED YOUR HELP!

Hi everybody!

I'm a french bobybulder and I would like to get some advice about stéroide use .
    for 8 weeks : deca 100ml the 1st week, 200ml: 2 to 7 weeks and 100ml the last weeks, with anavar 5p/d.6.7.8.8.8.7.6 and andriol 4p/d.5.6.6.6.6.5.4 (p/d = per day ).should i need to use clomid ? how long and when ?

thank you for your answers

ps:sorry for the mistake I' m french.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I feel the deca at 100ml/week and 200ml/wk especially with out any test is a complete was of time. 200ml/wk would be the absolute minimum and you will only experience a small anabolic affect. You will not like the effects of deca if you are not using test to combat them. As for the clomid you have to use clomid on almost every cycle. If you are using AAS's that shut down you HPTA then you must use clomid or else you will lose most of what you are work so hard to gain.

PS. don't worry about the french we won't hold it against you

thank for your answers .

but I use anavar and andriol to that why I think to use only 200ml a week of déca .

what do you think?

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    what are the dosages of your vars and drols???? and when you say the last weeks do you mean you will only be doing this for the last couple of weeks???

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is only enough to shut you down and not enough to get much muscle growth. Run the deca at 400 mg a week 1-10 and run some test at 400 mg per week 1-11. You can run anavar whenever you want during the cycle at 40 mg a day.

with deca i will use anavar 5 .6.7.8.8.8.7.5 tabs per day (2.5mg) for 8 weeks for the srenght and andriol 4.5.6.6.6.6.5.4.tabs per day (40 mg) 8 weeks too.100ml of deca the last week of my cycle.

whay about clomid?

Thread Information