zurk is offline New Member

dbol at the end of a cycle...

hey everybody, i have never read any posts about people using dbol at the END of a cycle...only at the beginning to "jump start" it. why is that? after taking my last sust injection i will be waiting three week to start clomid...what are the negatives about taking dbol during that three week period?
    thanks in advance for any comments.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Why would u wanna blow up w/ water at the end of your cycle? At the end of your cycle you wanna be left w/ solid gains...Not water gains....

zurk is offline New Member
    i am not really concerned with the amount of water i am retaining at the end of the cycle. there are many ways to get rid of water. my goal is to maximize muscle growth during the cycle. if only 10% of the additional weight (from dbol ) is actually muscle, it's still 10% more than i had before. any other negatives besides water weight?

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    you're right that most AS user suggest D-bol at the beginning of a cycle to jump start gains, but I do remember a thread last summer on the subject. There were at least 2 bros that swore by using it at the end of a cycle when muscle conditioning is peaked. Because of this they claimed to acheive a burst of rapid and tremendous gains. but I've never tried it so I don't know how valid it is... if you do try it keep us posted on your results.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Bridge with Dbol between cycles, yes...at the end of a cycle...no! To much water gain at the end of several weeks of hard work!

WanaKnowMore is offline New Member
    I have been looking into this very subject. Here is a sample cycle and my reasons for adding the d-bol at the end.
    1-10 test enan 500mg per week
    1-10 EQ 400mg per week
    1-5 d-bol 35-40mg ED

10-13 d-bol 20mg ED
    the reason for adding the D-BOL here is to keep androgen levels high right up until you start clomid. Otherwise test levels will drop to low values while the test is clearing your system. You dont need a high dose to do this, as a matter of fact I think you really only need 10mg ED
    14 clomid 150mg ED, Nolva 150mg ED
    15 clomid 100mg ED, Nolva 100mg ED
    16 clomid 50mg ED, Nolva 50mg ED

well this is just from what I have read. I have not used steriods yet so this is what I have gotten from reading. I could be wrong.. I have been before.. lol..
    what do ya think?

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    I think Wanna is on to something here, it is along the same concept of a bridge just a bridge to clomid, say a minnie bridge...... i would like to hear from some of the other people.

Bump

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why not just end your cycle with prop or winny or fina? Would give you less water and be easier to keep gains.

WanaKnowMore is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    Why not just end your cycle with prop or winny or fina? Would give you less water and be easier to keep gains.
    I could be wrong about this but you could sup the D-bol for Anavar 20mg ED.Anavar binds very well to the androgen receptor so I am thinking that you would not only be able to keep your androgen levels high but, with the short term use being only 3 weeks there would be no suppression of Gonadotropin releasing hormone so your natural test levels could start to return to normal. Also with the addition of Anavar you might even be able to harden up your gains alittle and no added water or bloat.

well just my .02

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I have used a low dose of dbol as well as fina at the end of a cycle while waiting for the eq and deca to clear...

Thread Information