Tattoo is offline New Member

50mg Orange D-Bol by **

WTF is going on with these 50mg Orange D-Bol I got from **? When I first got them, i broke them down into quarters - 12.5mg (supposedly) per quarter, split up every four hours. After a week and a half...NOTHING! I started thinking they were underdosed or worse yet, fake. So I upped my dosage to 1/2 tab (25mg supposedly) four times a day another week went by and still NOTHING!!! I upped the dose again to 1/2 tab four five times per day....day three with this and still NOTHING!!!! I'm pretty pissed off bros. I've heard lots of mixed feelings about his gear, but this shit takes the cake. Today I took FIVE tabs....I think I'd be better off eating M&M's or Skittles. Plus his 250mg TestCyp goes in smooth, but days and days after it hurts like a motherfucker -- probably the BA. I just needed to vent about those damn D-Bol tabs...this is BS.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    4 of my best friends just got done w/ them. They all gained over 15lbs in 4 weeks some of them more around 20lbs. Their strenght gains were great. Hows your diet? You gotta eat if you wanna gain. 5000 cals a day plus lots of protein....

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i agree, it's probobally your diet. of course i haven't heard of oarnge d-bol...Madmax...

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by MBaraso
    4 of my best friends just got done w/ them. They all gained over 15lbs in 4 weeks some of them more around 20lbs. Their strenght gains were great. Hows your diet? You gotta eat if you wanna gain. 5000 cals a day plus lots of protein....
    exactly what i'm saying. i loved his dbol , and i will definately take them again. bro you have to eat big to get big!! sounds like you may be swallowing them. don't swallow his oral you have to chew them they are packed very tight for shipping. i'm sure you heard alot of mixed reviews on his gear, but if you look closely it's mostly his injectibles not his orals.. his cyp does have a little bit of stang to it, but it is good as well i got good gains from all his gear. OMG do i sound like a poster boy for ** products or what.. Chew them don't swallow them drink plenty of water, and up the calories bro especially if you're only taking 250MG of his cyp it's a little underdosed, but if anything his dbol is right on if not better..

Thanks for all the input...my calories were sorta on the low side (maybe 2500-3000) a day. Protien is 240-250 water intake is about a gallon a day. Yes I was swallowing them whole. I'll try chewing them up and bumping up my calories. Btw, my cycle: **Cyp, Norma Deca , Sch.Primo, **Dbol , **Clomid and **Nolva. I'm 6'-5", 267lbs, 13-14%bf. Thanks for your help.

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member
    I blew up of his old batch white dbols. His new orange ones gave me VERY little results.

Billmister is offline Member

hu

wait wait let me get this straigh. so you would chew them in your mouth and then what? swallow them with water? Like should i chew them up and leave it in my mouth for like a minute and then swallow? and can i do that with the naposim 5mg tabs to?

Re: hu

when i'm using his dbol 's i chew them up real good,and then just let them dissolve, and swallow without drinking any water. then after a while i'll down some water. i don't think you'd have to do it with naps bro. the only reason with the ** dbol is because there packed so tight for the shipping.

Originally posted by Billmister
    wait wait let me get this straigh. so you would chew them in your mouth and then what? swallow them with water? Like should i chew them up and leave it in my mouth for like a minute and then swallow? and can i do that with the naposim 5mg tabs to?

BIGBOD is offline Junior Member
    CHEWING ANY TYPE OF PILL GIVES YOU A BETTER EFFECT. THAT IS WHY HEADACHE POWDERS ARE SO EFFECTIVE. THEY ARE JUST PILLS BROKEN DOWN INTO POWDER FORM. THEY GIVE YOU MORE OF A LIQUID EFFECT. YOU CAN PRETTY MUCH CHEW ANY PILL, I PERSONALLY CHEW ALL OF MY ORALS. I CAN'T SAY THAT THE TASTE IS SATISFACTORY ON MANY OF THEM THOUGH. I LOVED THE **DBOLS THOUGH. STUFF YOUR FACE BRO.

Here's the deal with ** DBOL ! BREAK THEM IN HALF...Chew them real good and let it get all over your mouth hold it their bout a minute then wash down with wter. Then chew the other half that afternoon. Don't break them all up into little pieces and swallow them whole like I WAS doing. I'm starting to feel the "all day pump" and my pumps at the gym feels like my fuckin skin is gonna rip open...tight, thght, tight.........
    Tattoo says peace to all and to all a good night....time to wear out wifey...hehe

swim is offline New Member
    hopefully your still not taking 5 tabs ed brah

Originally posted by Tattoo
    I'm starting to feel the "all day pump" and my pumps at the gym feels like my fuckin skin is gonna rip open...tight, thght, tight.........
    Tattoo says peace to all and to all a good night....time to wear out wifey...hehe
    glad to see you're getting the results you wanted now bro!!
    now all you need is 1 tab now instead of taking all that you were
    good luck with cycle!!

Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member
    Hey guys, I am on my first cycle and I gained 15 pounds from 50mg (10 tabs) ED in three weeks
    4th week I went down to 8 tabs

HeMan is offline New Member
    the reason why you chew his pills are because they are so compressed and if you didnt they would go right through you. for the guy who said he was just swallowing them, next time you take a shit see if you see little orange things floating in the toliet.

Thread Information