Thread: Hcg

tomcat is offline Junior Member

Hcg

I've been finished with AAS for about 6 months now. i took a lot of clomid after my last cycle, but things just don't seem normal. watery cum, balls still small, and alot of water retention.

1. Will taking HCG help me get back to normal at all? (i also have some clomid)

2. Wether it helps or not...Can somebody give me specific directions on how to break open the ampule, mix it and use it? wether i use it or not, i'd like to know how to use amps....

thanks for your help....

hello? anybody?

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, start by telling us what you have. How many iu's, how many amps, ect? I have been running 500 ed for about a week and my balls have fallen and are nice and firm. I did 10 weeks of sust/deca , and I'm on my 7th week of fina. I'm gonna run clomid in a few weeks too.

Check out my thread a from a few weeks ago. Good luck

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=37476

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Tomcat, I just recently finished a cycle that kicked the shit outa me.. I waited a week after my last shot of fina and prop, then took 10 000 iu's of hcg . 1 shot of 2000 iu's eod. I combine 8 tabs of tribulus a day (4times, 2tabs with food.) I can never come across clomid but don't need to, Tribulus with HCG works amazing.

My balls were so fuckin small, and now there pissin me off! Gettin caught in my jeans. Little lady doesn't mind seeing the boys for a while.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member

5000iu's a week

tomcat,
    brother take the hcg but all you need is 5000iu's a week, you can break in to doeses if you like 2000iu and then a couple of days later another 2000iu's.

more than 5000iu a week and your waisting it. I've taken more but I've realized it doesn't have more of an effect than shooting 5000 a week for about 3-4weeks, by the second week you'll feel better. (no longer than 3-4 weeks, your body thinks your estros are so high it kicks your gonands in high production mode, about 300% higher than normal) on your next heavy cycle you should consider doing 5000iu's for about two weeks in the middle and again at the end per stated above.

during the middle of your cycle, don't shoot it at the same time with your gear. You need to plan it on a different day, it wont effect you juice because your body will read that dose of 5000iu's HCG and in a day the boys are in production. This way you stay ethical to your body. "your boys should never stop producing it's own T for to long its unethical" per the man Dan Duchaine
    MM

Forgot about your ampule quest,
    listen take your thumb and pop the powder first, then the water.
    make sure you just lightly spray the inside wall of the power amp. it will mix you don't need to swirl. suck the whole 1ml up and change needles if you can. shoot 1/2 an ml then change needles and put it in the frig.
    dont ever mix and let stay out uncovered for any givin time. the 1/2 you save in the cooler can not reach room temp for more than 12hr I think, then its trashed, I'm not certain about the 12hrs though.
    maximus25

you should look into getting the big daddy bottle 10ml 10,000iu per.
    lasts a long time. mix it once, an just keep it in the frig until you need it again. I hate that amp shit, its a waste to me, all that mixing and changing needle shit...
    good luck bro

thanks a lot for all your guys help, i'll let ya know how it turns out....

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    i'm also interested to learn,
    i done my little search about it and found out that 29 gauge size 1/4' is good to do it,
    however there r other sizes that u can use as well too, my ? is using an insulin needle been 1/2'needle size how deep will u have to go? and
    how many cc's takes 500 iu of hcg ?
    can anyone willing to help nicely?
    thanks guys...

to july GTP

insulin needles are fine, the HCG will most likely inject in tofat taking longer to unlocalize and circulate. An easy way to know if it will hit the wonderful red meat, is to fold your skin where you're going to shoot and if you fold is thicker than the needle it's going into the yellow shit also know as fat. usual cc,ml to iu look at your nail and look at your amp or bottle. the amp should say 10,000iu's per 1ml= 1/2 an ml from that amp will be 5000iu's bro... the bottles I get are 10ml @ 10,000iu's per. making a total of 100,000 iu's "tony says GGGreat"
    Your DB needles are in iu measurement an are 1cc or 1ml = 100iu's but that doesn't matter bro always look at your bottle thats the mix you need to know, later
    MM

JULY GTP is offline Associate Member
    mmaximus25 thanks for ur help bro....

Thread Information