popa is offline Senior Member

injection problem in the glute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gave my glutes a rest from injections and when I went back to do a injection I couldn't push the plunger down it was hard as a rock in both glutes, I had to use just about all my strength to get that 1 cc in, why is that? is it possible to have that much scar tissue there that it takes that much presure to get 1 cc into that muscle. I'm thinking I will use 1-1/2 inch next time instead of a 1 inch what do you think.

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey bro i am not sure about this but could of the needle been plugged or something .if your sure the needle wasnt plugged then i would say ya probably scar tissue but i will let the more experienced guy's answer.

Should use 1 1/2 inches in glutes .it's painless and your sure that your deep in the muscle tissue.

Anyways these are jmo
    Good luck bro
    GZ

popa is offline Senior Member
    no can't be plugged I'm useing oil's I guess I'll use 1 1/2 inches and se what happens

Billmister is offline Member
    i would say are you relaxing your muscles? don't tightend your ass cheeks when you juice... relax it

durbin22 is offline Member
    It was probably scar tissue. The same thing has happened to me. Use a 1 1/2" for glutes.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I dont know how many cycles you have done but if you have done some cycle and have always injected into glutes it will get harder and harder to put that needle in. I know for a fact that when I did my first cycle the needle would go in with ease but now I just about have to get a sledge hammer to get that needle in now..

Thread Information