Do 50ml bottles of Deca exist?????

I have a guy trying to sell me a 50ml bottle of Nor200 by Brovel. Does this stuff exist? I didn't think deca came in anything bigger than single amps or 2ml amps.

Anyone?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, I used Brovel Norandren 200 in a 10ml vial but I'm not sure if they come in 50ml bottles.

The Iron Game Guest
    50ml vials do exist, although I cannot recall if its the 50mgs/ml or the 200mgs/ml. I am leaning towards the former but will bump it up for you.

gorilla is offline Associate Member
    yes 50cc bottles DO exist and YES they are brovell....BUT im almost positive they are NOT 200mg/cc. most likley the 50mg/cc version. make sure of the concentration of the deca . otherwise your going to have to pump yourself with a crap load to get the dosage right!!!!

gorilla

j_kiler is offline Junior Member
    yes brovel does make 50ml vials of deca and they are 200mgs/ml. I have used them before because they are quite cost effective.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm using one right now. 50ml, 200mg Brovel Deca . Very cost effective.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

damn

i use brovel all the time and i never saw nor200 in anything bigger than 10ml.the deca nor50 comes in 50ml. nor50 prop is 20ml.damn now i'm sad .i need to go to like a horse track or something to find these 50ml/200mg decas

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    And the good news is:

Laboratorios Brovel:
    Brovel is currently the most popular steroid manufacturer in all of Mexico, at least from the standpoint of what compounds enter the United States. Their products are reliable, inexpensive and secure. To deter counterfeiting Brovel has instituted a number of security checks. The most prominent are found in the use of hologram stickers and vial caps that have raised lettering displaying the company name. In addition they have also added a watermark to their boxes and sealing tape that bears the company logo. Any combination of these checks should ensure a legitimate purchase. Currently Brovel produces testosterone enanthate in a strength of 200mg/ml (10ml vial), testosterone propionate in 50mg/ml (20ml vial) and 100mg/ml (10ml vial), and nandrolone decanoate in 50mg/ml (50ml vial) and 200mg/ml (10ml and 50ml vials). Although athletes have anecdotally reported underdosing of 10-20%, cheap prices clearly compensate for any shortcomings in drug strength.

gearedup is offline RETIRED VET R.I.P.
    Yes they do have norandren 200 in a 10ml and 50ml bottle for the 200 mgs and they also have a 50ml bottle for the 50mgs/ml!

for the 50ml 200mg/ml bottle I would pay anymore than $300-315

KrashRoute is offline Associate Member
    brovel and quality vet both have 50ml 200mg deca . I know with the brovel its popular to get a 50ml (50mg/ml) bottle and toss a 200mg/ml sticker on it. They do exist though..
    Krash

Thread Information