Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member

Help me with this cycle !!!

Im planning a cycle. week 1-2 of the cycle are strictly Test. Enanthate at 200mg/w. At week 3 - 10 it goes to 250mg/w. At week 3 I add 6 iu/ed of HGH and 7 iu/ed twice a day (AM/PM) of Insulin and carry it through to week 10. At week 10 - 12 I introduce and end with 5000 iu/w of HCG .

Ive got a couple questions for all the juice gurus on here. Ive heard that the gains one makes on HGH are much more permenant than taking steroids alone, is this true? Would that mean no need for an anti catabolic? Should I run Clenbuterol through the entire cycle? or at the end? or just forget about clen ?

My other question(s), should I use the HGH at the same time as one of the Insulin doses? Should I split the HGH into 3 iu twice a day and do it with both insulin uses everyday?

Should I use something to counteract estrogen levels? If so what would be most effective and at what doses and used when in the cycle?

Please provide as many answers to these questions as possible in very good detail, thanks to all who read and respon.

uppin test dosages from 200 and 250 to 300 and 400 instead. Going to lower slin to 5 iu's at a time instead of 7.

Still wondering wut anti-estrogen to use, any suggestions appreciated.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your stats? Age, height, weight, BF%, AAS experience, Insulin experience, training experience, and goals you hope to achieve with this cycle?

Height: 5'8"
    weight: 190 lbs
    AS Experience: Deca / EQ
    Goals: Really only planned on the HGH in the cycle, recently had bone study done to see if my plates were closed, theyre not, which means I can still grow, so I decided to use HGH to boost my height (goals 5'11"), decided if I was gonna spend shitloads of my cash on HGH, I might as well throw in test and slin and get a complete physique upgrade.

Ive been lifting since I was 14, began lifting hardcore at 17. My diet and training techniques are good, just need some HEIGHT.

Any assitance you can lend on this would be helpful, I know slin can be really dangerous, which is why I need as much info as possible.

At 23 I don't think you will see much of the benefits of HGH unless you are going to do high dosages with lots of AAS in an attempt at muscle growth. otherwise I would wait 5 years or so and stick with AAS for right now. You will be much happier with the results and save lots of money.

jon rock is offline Associate Member
    I recommend starting your insulin dose @5iu then move slowly to 10iu
    not long ago i shot 12iu and got really close to coma i was lucky to be in a restaurant and grabbed a bunch of sugar twin. now i use only dextrose the kind they use for making wine it works great.

Rick perhaps you missed the entire purpose for the HGH, im not using HGH for muscle growth, just height growth, I never even planned to use any steroids , but since Im going to be spending the money on the HGH I might as well cycle in some roids and slin to get the very most out of the money im spending on the HGH. Ill prolly up the HGH to 8 iu/ed instead of 6 but ill start at 6 and see how it "feels".

Thats what scares me about slin Jon, that same thing. When I take slin pre-workout, im going to sip grape juice instead of water while working out just for that reason. Yes ive heard to work slin up by 1 iu every couple days till I find wut works. But how do I know when ive found the right slin dosage for me? Is it just before I begin getting any certain symptoms? wut symptoms to look for?

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    bro this is no way a flame only my op and looking out for a fellow bro. you do not know nearly enough about hgh and slin to be messin with it. i would research alot more on the both. like you said what you get is permenant so i would make sure i was 110% on all aspects. rickson is right you are to young. you will see better results when older whether for height or muscle. good luck

I'm no expert on this but I don't believe HGH works at all in helping with height in post adolescence. That coupled with the fact that you are considering using test with it (which will close your growth plates) makes me think you are just barking up the wrong tree. I would talk to an edocrinologist to see if this plan has any merit. Let us know what he says and good luck.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I don't think 7 weeks of GH is going to give you a height increase. You should look into using Anavar if you are only concerned with height increase especially if your growth plates aren't closed as it is used to treat growth deficencies in children. I know people who have gained a few inches of height on a var cycle before. As for the insulin , sounds like you need to do a lot more research on it.

I am several months away from when I was planning on using the cycle or even ordering anything for it, so I have plenty of time to continue to conduct my research, posting here is just one more way to conduct that research. Thanx to all whom replied. Also ill look into the Anavar use, do you take anything else with the anavar or have any articles concerning its use for height growth?

As much as ive read HGH is used to cause height growth... maybe im just dumb?

system admin is offline Owner

Thread Information