joe_capone is offline Member

finallyyyyyyyy!!!!!

2 more weeks to go into my primo/winni/hydroxy cycle... im loving it.... im lean cut and i look big.. not too big... just perfect what i wanted i regret not getting eq or anvar.. but its all good... im satisfied with this 6 ml of winnie left to go and 4 amps of primo left. ketosis diet... i have not lost an ounce or inch of muscle.. diet is perfect... no side effects.. havnt notieced anything serious besides the hydroxycut shit gettin paranoid. i wish i waited in the summer time!! damn!! im going to do this cycle for summer!! but ill add eq and anvar first time ever cutting cycle

i feel soo damn tight man....

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Congratulations, JC! --on the hard work and success!

Definitely post your cycle so others can benefit from it.

Best to you.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    you think you used enough smilies there, happy boy?

im just messin bro........congrats on your success and i wish you luck in your continued endeavors.

peace bb79

cd1
    cd1 is offline New Member
    I guess you already answered this, but does your diet have you feeling "flat" at all? You mentioned your muscles still feel full. I hate dieting down, because I tend to feel flat. Can you expand on the diet? Thanks for your time.

when u diet on ketosis.. u will feel flat during the weekdays but when u carb up on weekends... and work out on monday... you will feel full and tight and vascular... once ur done the diet.. start carbing up... and keep the cardio up at least 3 times a week... ur muscles will look full... make sure u intake alot of protien and fats while on this diet. im still on the diet as im not completly finished yet.. good luck to you.

one more thing.. its okay to feel flat while dieting.. coz once ur done u can start eating good quality carbs such as veggies.. bread but make sure u dont over do it... u will get fat again.. u will become full once ur done the cycle DONT 4 GET TO DO CARDIO AFTER THE DIET lol.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Congrats Bro ... it's good to see the hard work and research pay off!

thegame01 is offline Member
    congrats bro .And yes as Barbells79 said you can tell that the boy is a happy camper .Good for you man keep it up

GZ

thanks bros

Thread Information