EatMore is offline New Member

How late is too late w/ gyno?

Here's my situation:
    I noticed one of nipples getting alittle puffy around 3-4 weeks ago (now on week 7 of 12). I didn't think I could be getting gyno bc i was taking 1mg arimidex eod. Anyway, it's been getting worse since then. There is now some tissue that I can roll around between my fingers behind both nipples. Not so much of a hard lump which I have read about, but definite tissue. The tissue basicly covers the size of a quarter behind my nipple.

I just recieved my nolvadex today and immediately took 60mg's and am planning on taking 40 mgs for now on untill symptoms subside.

Also I know its not progesterone related gyno as my cycle consisted of dbol 35mg's weeks 1-4, Enanthate 500mg 1-10, EQ 400mg 1-9

I know theres no way to know for sure, but I'm basicly trying to find out if its too late for me. Do you think it will go away based on what I have described? Thanks for any feedback

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i think you have a good chance. their was an article in sept. md mag that a study in germany. they gave 20mg of nolva to full blown gyno patients ed for 2-4 months and 90% fully recovered.

EatMore is offline New Member
    bump

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you'll be fine. Just get that nolva going and keep with the adex too

Thread Information