Mike62200 is offline Associate Member

bi/tri injections

alright guys, I need some help with bi tri injections. none of my friends who juice do this and I havent found the answer to my question in old posts. I am in week 6 of test400mg deca 300mg a week. its my first cycle and I love it so far. I have put on 20lbs as of yesterday, pretty hard muscle not much water or fat at all. I am 6'3"(thought I was 6'2" till I got a new drivewrs liscence yesterday and they said Im 6'3") Im up from 185 to 205. The problem is I have the tall thin build. I have gotten insanely stonger than before my cycle and my arms have grown alot, but not as much as my chest back delts have. I just dont have the thickness I want on them. I know that Im not gonna get guns like my 5'8" friends but I want to get my arms bigger. My question is would it be better to inject test or deca into my bis and tris. My friends all say test would be better to make them grow. although I do read about alot of peolpe on here spot injecting EQ. I figured since deca is similar to EQ I could put it in my arms and stick with the test in the glutes. Anyone who has done test or deca in the arms please give me a little input. Thanks in advance, Mike

bump. common someone has some answers. caugh em up.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    i shot test into my tri's and bi's and now there are stretch marks all over my biceps. Madmax....

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Brah, many feel if spot inections do work - Test is the way to go. However spot injecting Test Prop or QV in smaller muscles could be a little irritating. As far as comfort - Eq or Deca would be near painless.

I started injecting Eq into Biceps because I noticed leg stregth getting to be really strong. And my legs are fine. If I want to bring up anything it would be Delts/Arms. So fuk it - Bicep injections.

Eq is more androgenic than Deca so it may be more suitable for using it to bring up lagging parts - but injecting Test or Winstrol seems to be most common.

But I would like to hear more results about the best gear for spot injections myself. And some feedback from using Eq. So hell... BUMP!

DAMN IT! - I just noticed your only 19, but I still want to hear more about this... GET OFF THE GEAR!

does bi or tri matter? wont shooting test in either one get your arms big? warrior do you ever do tricep injections?anyone? what kind of gear?

stinky is offline Associate Member
    Warrior, EQ (Boldenone Undecylenate) has a very long lasting ester and has to move through the blood stream to have the Undecylenate removed, before the Boldenone can produce growth. So site injections with EQ pointless...People who I have talked to that have tried spot injecting EQ experienced temporary swelling in the areas they injected but that is all..

plucks is offline Junior Member
    So if you don't want long acting esters would it be preferable to use Prop or fina for spot injections?

stinky is offline Associate Member
    Prop and Fina are still esterfied and have to be cycled. Test susp might be somthing to try.

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    hey, greg valentino just pm'ed you "mike62200" he says he has your answer LMAO!!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by FKNMONSTER
    hey, greg valentino just pm'ed you "mike62200" he says he has your answer LMAO!!

We have a comedian in the crowd...

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    I shot winstrol in my tris and chest and "I" think it gave me a little bit of size, not much but enough for me to want to do more chest shots but that is just me and my 2 cents.

Thread Information