Thread: deca/sust/d-bol

john004 is offline Associate Member

deca/sust/d-bol

deca /sust/d-bol... I think this is next in line for me, curious of the dosage, also curious on any tricks or precautions i can do to help keep my body from retaining water. Thanks everyone.

timvds is offline Member
    stats?

500 mg/wk sus weeks 1-12
    400 mg/wk deca weeks 1-12
    dbol 25-35 mg/ed 6 weeks

nolva on hand and clomid post cycle

water retention will be high but i believe it helps in building the muscle. no biggie. if it worries you though get some arimidex or liquidex.

just a rookies opinion though

5' 9'' 167 pounds, 14-15% body fat been training for over a year, this will be my third cycle of AS, but this will be my first real cycle, the others were only 5 weeks long. Want to gain around 20 pounds, but trying to keep bf% to a minimum.. 14-15% is high enough. Thanks everyone.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Search the board there lots of info on the above cycle.

I'd run for 10 not 12, you won't make any more gains in the final two weeks. Run the D-Bol for four weeks this time out increase as you come more experienced.

Diet is key.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    you could also try upping the dbol to 40 mg ed. like was said before, i would only run the cycle for 10wks

is there any little things i can do to keep water retention down, i know drinking alot of water helps, anything else?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    throw in some winny or eq...

what if i used eq instead of deca , would that help as all.. if used deca, never eq.. but i've been reading alot of good things lately about it. I can get both for about the same price. I did my first cycle on just anadrol /test.. gained 22 pounds in 5 weeks. I was so bloated my face looked like a beach ball, my wrists were fat, i probably retained 15 pounds in just water =) Don't want that to happen again, thats why im looking for opions. Thank for any help anyone might have.

Kullman is offline Member
    bro you can use either deca or eq. If you are worried about water retention get some arimidex or luqidex, it's worth it. Goodluck bro

Kull

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    lets see Big Al, Dane and Kullman are all right just run between 8-10 wseeks long and run you dbal between 40-50mg for the first four weeks just to kick start your cycle

i checked with all my sources, only one of them can get arimidex or luqidex and there both way to expensive for me. I was really just looking for little tips, maybe something from gnc, maybe something i can cut out of my diet, how much water a day i should consume to keep my body from retaining water, things like this. Thank you everyone, i will post my results by the week in the results forum

The excessive bloating came form the drols you were taking you should see less bloating from the next cycle just watch out for eq head

Kullman is offline Member
    well drink as much water as you can. also don't eat salt, that will cut down on bloating and your bloodpressure which is always good. As for what's at gnc no clue, I hate that place

Kull

GNC is good for wasting your money

Bro, have you ever showed even the slightest signs of gyno or other sides when on test before? If not, maybe consider running the doses higher. I know everyone here always says those same numbers, but for some reason my body doesn't make as good of gains until I step up the dosage. Here is what I would recommend... which is right along the lines of what everyone else has said:

750mg/w sust for 10 weeks (or perhaps even frontload)
    600mg/w EQ or Deca for 10 weeks (I like EQ a little better myself, but either will do)
    50mg/d Dbol for 4 weeks

That will hold some water, but you can try drinking more water and/or getting a water cutter from GNC. I have never tried these but I hear a lot of people use them with great success. They are just water pills (meaning they shed off water under the skin).

Also, like Big Al said, diet is key to good gains.

only side effect i've ever gotten from anything was acne, back and chest.. only got it when i stopped using test. maybe thats a good idea, do bump up the dosage.. thanks.

Thread Information