H BOMB is offline Senior Member

to everyone who has used yohimburn

hey fellas i just ordered some for the last couple of weeks of my cycle and was wondering when the best time to use it is. should you put it on bf cardio or bed? or it doesn't matter. thanks

Ripped2shreds is offline New Member
    I put it on two - three times a day, the best time to put it on is after a hot shower. Don't think the rest matter.

thanks bro. i'll try it after shower and bf cardio. oh by the way how did it work for you.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Read up on exactly how it works on their website, www.yohimburn.com

since it works by binding to stubborn fat deposits and targeting that fat to be burned you should keep a couple of things in mind. First, showering helps because it'll give you an opportunity to clear your pores out. use an ex-foliating wash during your shower and put the yohimburn on right afterwards. Second, since it targets the fat to be burned, it will only be effective if your burning fat. There's no reason to put it on at night unless you expect to be burning fat in your sleep. Before cardio would be ideal, on an empty stomach in the morning will be even better imo.

ok changed my mind. bf cardio on empty stomach, after shower, and bf sex at night. check out my new cologne baby!

Originally posted by H BOMB
    and bf sex at night.
    many users note an "added" benefit with this application.. both male and female.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by H BOMB
    and bf sex at night. check out my new cologne baby!
    hahah, its funny you say that. my girlfriend loves that minty smell. I personally don't care for it, but we all have to make sacrifices... ha

he,he. i couldn't wait a couple of weeks . my girl was on her way over last night and the whole time i was staring at the bottle. i was like phuck it and put it all over my stomach. a little later when we were a you know. she goes what is that smell. i start laughing and tell her it is cologne. i don't know if it was in my head or what but just knowing i had the chance to get some abs made me phuck like an animal. she had a big smile on her face. it must of been good cause when i got out of the shower and put some more on she even let me sleep in the bed with it on. the simple things in life

Thread Information