Thread: "deca-dick" ?

theWantToBe is offline New Member

Post "deca-dick" ?

hi... read a bit on anabolicreview's table over stereoids with best strength, weightgains etcetc... side-effects..
    and it stood that deca -durabolin (?) dont know the whole name, but deca anyway, had only 1 of 5 in side-effects...
    that is the best grade you can have if i understood it right, but that concerns me, coz' all i have heard about deca is that you get "deca-dick" and i consider that a huge side-effect

that the stereoid gets into your balls.
    but that doesn't happen that often, and it is low on the other side-effects, but still.. deca-dick!!!!
    who wants that?

educate me.

regards.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    First of all every steroid "gets in your balls" as you call it by shutting down or inhibiting HPTA function. Not all people get deca dick but it does seem to be relatively common so most people run some form of testosterone with it to prevent the problem. The worst sides of deca in my opinion are the high blood pressure it seems to cause and the long time it takes to recover HPTA function from a cycle. It is a great AAS but not for everyone.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    What about Deca /Winny cycle, cause Deca dick or no.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh yeah, the dosage would be:
    300mg Deca /week
    50mg Winny EOD

For 10 weeks

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey bro i was going to do deca and winny as RoNny mentioned but after reading further i have finally decided to go with deca and test cyp at 300 mg per week each. dont think i would of gotten DD as i am horny 24/7 but why take the chance get some test in there .

You hpta will shut down no matter what unless it was very small doses and then it just wouldnt shut down as hard i beleive .

Anyways read some more untill you are 100% comfortable with the choices you make then start.

Good luck
    GZ

Stormrider is offline Junior Member
    Might as well run some test along with the rest. Don't want to take the chance.

Thread Information