mgo61 is offline New Member

need immediate advice on first cycle please

Been reading a lot of contradictory info and realize it's not an exact science. I'm ready to start my first cycle today but what I have is a 200mg bottle of of test cypionate with 9 vials of 200mg deca (clomid also). Is this even worthwhile (even for the first time) since I can only do 200ml of deca and 200ml of test once a week. I've been reading a lot that you really should do two shots a week and not one like I intended to obtain even blood concentrations of androgens. Should I split up (two shots of 100ml of deca and 100ml. of test)? Is it even a worthwhile cycle or should I delay until I can get more? I want 5-10 or so pounds of muscle if possible, nothing incredible out of first cycle. 6'3" 210 lbs and 41 years old, about 8%bodyfat. Very confused, please help!!! Thanks in advance.

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro I would say try to get more test if you were using enanthate because they say its underdosed. As for Cyp, im not sure. But if you really want it go for it. Nobody knows exactly how your body will react untill you try it. I would do 200 test and 200 deca per week. Good Luck and keep us posted. Im fixing to start 400 test per week and 100 fina ed. Take Care

thegame01 is offline Member
    i think thats enough of a dose for a first timer .I am on 300 mg of test and deca each .You could split it up or take it in one shot .They say splitting is better for blood concentrations yet alote of people do it once a week . 5-10 lbs ? you could probably gain that in a few months with creatine and a good diet and training. The only thing to be concern about at your age is that your hpta doesnt get shut down too hard from the deca .deca is also apparently notorious for causing high blood pressure .

I havent experienced yet as this is my first cycle .I am only relaying what i have lkearnt here at AR .I have a bllod pressure monitor and check my bp every day.

Anyways bro some of the more experienced guy's will help you out some more

good luck
    GZ

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

fast is offline Associate Member
    mgo61: How long have you been training ?

mgo61 is offline New Member
    I've been training 20 plus years or so and played sports competitively all my life. Very well educated on training techniques (used to be a personal trainer) and especially nutrition but downright ignorant when it comes to AS although this forum has helped educate a great deal. By the way JB I did read that thread, great post. Can't argue with the legends and by todays standards they probably way overtrained. Some of their routines were sick. Sometimes you get information overload and maybe we have to go back to the basics and just eat right and bust ass in the gym and not rely on mega amounts of gear to cover up lack of effort. I'm sure the vast majority in this forum do some serious work in the gym, didn't mean to imply otherwise. The general public generally is looking for the easiest way possible. 'Give me a pill'. Wow, sorry I got off on a little tangent, there.
    Last edited by mgo61; 11-29-2002 at 09:45 PM.

Thread Information