Thread: deca cycle

td32 is offline Junior Member

deca cycle

I was planning on getting on a cycle in the next month or two, I am 6'4 230, played some minor league ball. Now I am trying to get a little jacked maybe 10-15 pounds of muscle and try to get ripped at the same time. Was thinking about doing some Deca and knocking out some clomid and clen at theend of the cycle. Was hoping to get some suggestions. I dont have much of a problem putting on weight, wanna get some good definition. Let me know what you guys think.

out

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Are you still playing ball, and if so, is there a chance of drug testing?? If there is a chance of you getting tested, then you need to know that Deca can be detected up to 18 months after use. Also, even if you don't have to worry about testing, for what you are looking for .. you might want to look into something like a Test/Eq cycle. Just my .02

Stormrider is offline Junior Member
    Don't do a just Deca cycle. Take a look at the cycle trimunex suggested. Probably will give you a lot better results.

I'm not playing ball anymore-arm problems, but I didknow about deca and how long it stays in you. I had a buddy get busted last year and his system is finally clean 13 months later. If I were to hop on test/eq, how would you stack it, plus would you recommend doing some clomid and clen ? Like i said, would like to get kinda ripped, dont know if my body can do it, but i am gonna bust my ass. Besides vitamins, protein and creatine, are there any other supplements you would reccomend?

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    run 35mg d'bol for weeks 1-4
    deca 400mg a week, weeks 1-8 or if enough $$$ weeks 1-10
    that was one of arnolds fav cycles aparently, deca is cheap too these days

but you will definatly yield more gains throwing in test or going with tren .

anyone else?

Thread Information