Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member

Treslac - anyone ever used?

Doing a 8 week cycle of HGH - slin - test cypionate . Considering using Treslac as well.

Any suggestions on the use of Treslac? Should I take it through the entire cycle, the last 4 weeks? or what?

PS: Dont ask me my stats it doesnt matter im sick of being asked the same old, just answer my question if ya can please.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Do you mean teslac ? If you are prone to gyno use it all the way thru. If you are not hold off on using it. As far as I know, teslac is the only anti-E that can permanently lower yourr estrogen. Teenagers shouldn't use it because they need the estrogen for bone development. The doctors dose is 20 pills a day. At the black market price only a millionaire could afford it. Most bro's only run 1 or 2 pills a day. You know that HGH cycles should be run at least 3 months?

Ya Teslac , my mind somehow decided that it had an r in it :P

Wow 3 months of HGH, thats gonna require some forking of large sums of cash... but im loaded so its all good.

Shouldnt I take some sort of anti-estrogen / natural test elevator for the end of the cycle tho? Ive never had gyno and I sincerely doubt im "prone" to it, Ive never been above 10% bodyfat in my life (except maybe when i was born) no matter what im friggin eatin my metabolism is freakish. Even when I started lifting consistently, weighing at 110 lbs 5'7" and 16 years old, eating 4,500 calories a day I gained 15 lbs in 1 WEEK yes 1 week not a lie, and the weeks following were a good 8 lbs on average, and I made in 4 months about a 1 inch gain on my waist (from 26" to 27") and never lost my 8 pack.

I was considering running 4-5 pills a day for maybe 2 or 3 weeks post cycle... otherwise im going to use HCG .

Is Teslac a replacemnt for HCG in terms of its gonadal whatever functioning whateverness?

Mastiff is offline Member
    You should take clomid at the end of the cycle. If you are not prone to gyno don't take the teslac . Anti-e's take away some of the gains you'll get from the test. Keep some nolva handy, just in case. Teslac does stimulate the hypothalmus, but clomid does it better and is cheaper. If you've already got the teslac, you can use it. Teslac can replace HCG . HCG generally isn't used for short or medium length cycles, its used after or during long cycles to kickstart the gonads. You don't need it for a 3 month cycle.
    Last edited by Mastiff; 12-01-2002 at 01:46 AM.

Thanx for the info Mastiff. Exactly what I was looking for. In the posts ive made here your the first to cut the crap and get straight to the info. Really appreciate it.

Peace bro

Thread Information