Rayden is offline New Member

Question Detection Times - Deca

I know that the Detection Time for Deca is about 17-18 months. My question is if my cycle is 3 months long (deca/sust/d-bol,clomid,nova)does that mean that if I get a blood/urine test done that there will still be traces if AS in my system?

Planning on becoming a Cop and they do test for that stuff. So, does that mean I should wait till after the 18th month before I do the test?

I haven't started on my cycle yet but I need to know this before I do start?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are serious about becoming a cop i wouldn't, i dont specifics but i can imagine they would test for that, im not sure so ill bump it up for some more knowledgable brothers, but imo i wouldn't play with it, even if i had masking agents i wouldn't play with it. id wait, and then once i was in the door id get all juiced up, but thats me, good luck bro

Thanks dj!

I know if I take into consideration the Half -Life of Deca but will I still have a level of it in my body afterwards as well. I don't want to take any chances but maybe I can run a Sust cycle instead? That has a detection time of 3-4 months and I have about 7 months till the test date.

yah, sust is probably a better choice, deca will remain for quite a bit, definately longer than 7 months...best of luck!

FKNMONSTER is offline Junior Member
    shouldnt you be practicing law mr .cop?? not breaking it? lol , i'd look into somethin other than deca if ya gotta pee in a cup

wait a minute, sust might not be that good either, has the decanoate ester, same as nandrolone decanoate...might want to rethink that one also...

Yeah FKNMONSTER ! (LOL) I should follow the law. But is there anything that you would recommend instead?

Dj- looking at the AR site - Steriod Detection Times, it states that Sust has a 3 month detection time?!?!?!

If it does have a 3 month time limit, then how does this cycle sound:

wk 1 - 4 = 30 mg/ed D-bol (Tttokkyo)
    Wk 1 - 10 = 500 mgwk Sust

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    deca can be deteced up to 18 months afterwards, so stay away from that here just check out the detection page on AR's main page i'll post the link in a sec...

here ya go: http://www.anabolicreview.com/detect.htm

td32 is offline Junior Member
    my buddy plays pro ball, took deca his senior year and failed a drug test his 1st year of pro ball. He kept getting tested and it was finally out of his system 13 months after he took it. I would try something else, but up to you.

Thanks Bros !

What else would you reccomend then? How about the Cycle I listed as well, D-Bol / Sust???? Sust has a detection Time of 3 months.

What do ya guys think????? Or Should I even taken anything at all??

Thread Information