Kragen is offline New Member

EQ/Winny and the sex drive

Can anyone tell me what EQ and Winny in a cycle would do to your sex drive? and is Clomid good for returing things back to normal afterwards?
    Thanks for any help.
    C

Anyone want to answer me here? I see many have read the post but none seem to want to help, Someone please give me some insight here if possible.
    Thanks.
    C

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I doubt they would do much to boost your sexdrive....

I always run some form of Test as a base for every cycle... I suggest you do the same....

example

Test 400mg weeks 1-10
    EQ 400mg weeks 1-10
    Winny 50mg ED weeks 7-12

Clomid 3 weeks after last shot of EQ/Test

As buff suggested, Test is always a good base for any cycle and that will definately help with your libido. Clomid is a must post-cycle. Next time bro, let us know what you what to do. Like what your goals are, how long you want to cycle, cycle expirence, your age, lifting expirence, bf%, things like that. That'll help with replies and more specific advice. Definately throw a anti-e in there, especially if your gonna use Test. 1000mg Milk Thistle ED for your liver. Also have Nolva on hand.

So what kind of Test would I take and when do you start the 1000mg Milk Thistle ED?
    Also my question was for if EQ and winny would decrease the sexdrive?
    I know Test helps but doesnt it have more sides?
    I am just trying to get more points of view here to see where I go with this, thanks for any help.
    C

Test Ethanate is always a good choice, but thats my opinion. Run it at 400-500mg/wk for 10wks. Make sure your takin' an anti-estrogen along with it, i.e. armidex, femara, etc. Sides vary from person to person. Mine are minimal. Also make sure you have some nolva. I would start the milk thistle no later than 1 week before you cycle the winny. I always take mine throughout the whole cycle. Its relatively cheap. As for the EQ/Winny supressing your sex drive, I don't believe that will happen. Again, it varies from persons. I had no probs. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice

Thread Information