H BOMB is offline Senior Member

nolva,clomid,bromo

i wanted to know if all these can be taken at the same time. cause i'll be starting my clomid next week sometime and wanted to know if it is ok to take nolva and bromo with the clomid?

sicilian40 is offline Banned
    i usually take nolva and clomid post cycle

cool thats two down. does anyone know if it is ok to throw bromo in there? thanks

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Lots of people use Bromo post cycle because of the increase in dopamine levels it causes(stimulation of dopamine receptors).
    It's also good for restoring libido in some.
    Now as far as mixing of those three, I'm not sure. I'd be weary of using 2 anti-e's and a prolactin inhibitor at the same time. Maybe risky, and possibly beneficial. I'll see if I can't dig something up.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    havn't seen much that indicates that you shouldn't do it, but i havn't seen much that says you have either, i dont see any contradictions, personally i would do it, then again that doesn't say a whole lot...good luck (bump)

en1222 is offline Member
    i would like to know also bump

bump

Ok, I havn't found anyone who has used all three at once but lets just talk about the effects of anti-e Vs anti-prolactin

As stated above, many take bromo for the dopamine stimulating effects to effect mood in a positive post cycle along with the libido positive.
    Now Bromo also lowers prolactin, which in turn lowers progesterone. Now when progesterone is lowered, estrogen increases and vice versa(So if taking a roid that converts to progesterone-Fina, and a roid that converts to estrogen-Test, it would wise to start Nolva and Bromo at the same time in an occurance of gyno). So I'm thinking the effects of each med might decrease because you'll have one lowering progesterone and upping estrogen, and two that are lowering estrogen thier by increasing progesterone.

I don't think it will cause serious risk in health by combining(don't take my word on that) and may even be benificial especially with a low bridge untill natural production come back.

AOL's bitch ass is about to cut me off--To be continued.........

cool cause my chest feels funny and i cut my cycle a week short so i started my clomid today and my bromo should be here next week hopefully and i'm going to get some nolva by wed i hope. i just finished fina/winny/var. some say nolva some say bromo. fuck it i'll take all three.

OK, Bromo is used in some treatment of hypogodanism cause by increased prolactin so it can be beneficial in post cycle, especially when using gear such as Deca and Tren

Heres a link to a thread in which one of the older vets posts his post cycle meds. He used a combonation of 3-A-dex/clomid/Bromo
    Mr. Nobody

Now I don't know this vet, just posting for referance.

thanks pheedno. my nolva should be here by wed the latest and the bromo could be a week. i've already started my clomid. i've stopped all gear so hopefully it won't be to late and my chest will feel better after taking the trio. i hope the week wait on the bromo won't be threating to my chest. do you guys think that is too long.

Originally posted by H BOMB
    thanks pheedno. my nolva should be here by wed the latest and the bromo could be a week. i've already started my clomid. i've stopped all gear so hopefully it won't be to late and my chest will feel better after taking the trio. i hope the week wait on the bromo won't be threating to my chest. do you guys think that is too long.
    Bro, I think you should be fine. One of our Mods, Nathan had to wait on some bromo for quite a while and I believe everything turned out OK for him. Every person will react different but I think you'll be A-OK.

thanks alot pheedno you have been a great help. woke up and doesn't feel anyworse so i guess that is good. but i been touchen my chest so much who the hell knows. hey do you know how long nathan took his bromo for and how much? thanks

I know he did a ramp up in the dose starting at 1.25mg a day and increased to the full pill(2.5mg) over a week period if I remember correctly. I would suggest ramping up as well because sides from bromo can be more sever in some than others(like any med.)

I would not go over 5mg in day

cool thanks bro. damn only a week cool

Thread Information