ANTWAAN is offline Associate Member

Permanent impotence in 5$ of fina users..

on the gotfina.com board, they are saying that 1 in 20 users will never regain their sex drive. sounds too risky. what i want to ask is if this is controllable or not. assuming you run it with test and do clomid/nolva post cycle and get back ontrack i should be fine correct? is there anyway you can end up mysteriously losing it post cycle? i have to stress over losing hair at a young age, risking my dick isnt worth it.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I have never heard of anyone permanently losing their sex drive due to fina. Is there studies to back this theory up or is it just speculation because someone had a bad experience?

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    SHOW ME THE DATA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Could I see any proof of that please.

fast is offline Associate Member
    Some proof would be nice

Mastiff is offline Member
    I've just done a search on the gotfina board on permanent impotence, I only get 2 hits, and they don't talk about 1 in 20 fina users getting permanent impotence. Could you post some links to the threads you are talking about? I'm not asking you to prove the permanent impotence thing, just tell me where they talk about it. Thanks.
    Last edited by Mastiff; 11-30-2002 at 01:14 PM.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Its probally coming from somebody who doesnt know how to regain there drive after cycle. Prevent Prolactin increase from supplementing w/ Bromocriptine.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    it never ceases to amaze me what people will say without providing even a hint of rational for their specious hypothesis - when someone shows a study or anything to even remotely back that up, let me know. In the meantime, use yourclomid to get going again properly and bromo is a little extra that could be nice as well.

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member
    hey man i read this fuckin shit to learn if you dont have any education or something to say that is backed up by science
    THEN DONT FUCKIN POST ANY BULLSHIT
    THIS GOT ME CONCERNED THEN NO EVIDIENCE FUCK
    HERE IS ONE FOR YOU I HEARD LIES MAKES YOUR NUTS FALL OFF
    NOTHING TO BACK THIS UP OTHER THAN WHEN YOU ASK SOME ONE WHO IS LYING SUDDINLY THEIR NUTS FALL OFF AND THEY DONT RESPOND

We have a lot more than 20 bros here doing fina. If it caused permanent impotence we would have heard of it by now. It is not true.

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member

Re: Permanent impotence in 5$ of fina users..

Originally posted by ANTWAAN
    on the gotfina.com board, they are saying that 1 in 20 users will never regain their sex drive. sounds too risky. what i want to ask is if this is controllable or not. assuming you run it with test and do clomid/nolva post cycle and get back ontrack i should be fine correct? is there anyway you can end up mysteriously losing it post cycle? i have to stress over losing hair at a young age, risking my dick isnt worth it.
    Being a senor member over there, I have NEVER read or even heard of such nonsense at that board.

first of all, im not posting this as truth. if you read the fuckin tread, youd now i was just repeatin what i read on another board so chill with talkin like im some fool posting fake shit. mastiff, go to the board and find the threat with the word sex drive in it, i forget the full name.

im sorry, the name is lost libido, here it is, before you all jump and bite my dick off why dont you prove me wrong first. they did say it, jokingly or not i am unsure. THAT is why i posted it, to find out for sure.... http://www.gotfina.com/forum/showthr...?threadid=6821

D_BEAR, you certainly are hardcore, you earned my respect with your tough guy post. thank you for your enlightenment, dear master of intimidation.

I found the thread you are talking about. The guy making the second post said:
    Bro...
    I hate the be the bearer of bad news but about 1 in 20 never get their sex drive back. I think you are one of them...

SB
    Here is the link: http://www.gotfina.com/forum/showthr...ighlight=drive
    From the way I read it, he was just messing with the dudes head. This is from the tail end of the thread by Capinatl:
    I don't think it's that high, onepack - I think it's a bit of tounge-in-cheek humor letting the bro know to just hang in there. Think of all the AS users out there who have posted online about losing their libido post cycle permanently. Not many - but there are a lot of posts saying, "I've been off for 8wks and feel great, check out my next cycle..."

thanks for helping me clear that one up. i sure need the people here for future help and id hate some loser to make me look like a dick.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    antwaan - you were not who everyone was referring to IMO but rather anyone who would post such a thing as fact.

SkipFatter is offline New Member
    Hey Antwaan just want to throw out my 2 cents. I think it was a good post (yours). This is why these boards are here t come and ask questions...just like you did! If everything that was posted was factual studies for us to read, then we should not have a discussion board but rather a Steroid Encyclopedia board.

Anyways just though some got a little carried away there...good question..And I too have never heard of such athing

Best of luck brother
    SKIP

JuiceAddict is offline Associate Member
    Anyone with a sense of humor can tell that thread is a big joke, and they are busting the guys balls a bit.

YEP THEY WERE BUSTING HIS CHOPS lol
    thanx for the thread on where to read it at
    GLAD TO SEE YOUR NUTS DID NOT FALL OFF
    IMO / LOL
    too much FINA & TEST
    lol
    sorry i jumped your ass
    ANTWAAN
    later bro's

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    My post was refferring to whoever would post such a thing and not to you Antwaan so I apologize if it was taken any other way.

hey sorry i jumped on your thread too, i cant even look into fina anymore, my hair really got fucked up on my first cycle of test and eq, i cant imagine what this would do to me. i did test 500 eq 400 with 50mg ED of winny at the end. i am looking into sust 250 and deca at 400 or sust 250 and deca 200 and eq 200. does anyone have any kind of suggestion for me as i absolutey must do everything i can to keep my hair. im not willing to lose any more and im assuming deca is the safest on the hairlline. thanks

LOOK UP THE LOW DOSES THAT WAS POSTED IT MAY TAKE LONGER BUT LESS SIDES AND ALSO LOOK UP
    THREAD OF DOING STEROIDS FOR 40 YEARS THERE IS A GUY WHO HAS DONE THEM THAT LONG BUT IN SMALL DOSES
    AND GOOD LUCK
    THE LOW DOSES REALLY DOES HELP

its not the low doses that bother me, but the ineffectiveness of my first cycle and the fact that i will be going backwards dosage wise. i am contemplating now a 16 week 600mg eq cycle with 50mg ed of oxandrolone for the final 6 weeks. should this cycle be androgenic enough to make me lose hair if i am VERY prone to it? will i be impotent? is it worth it? thanks

Rugby13 is offline Member
    I'm on my second fina only cycle now....75ed. My first one was only 4 weeks and now I'm in week 6 of my 8 week cycle. I still wake up every now and then with the big boy hard as a rock but I must say it's getting harder and harder to have sex mor ethan once without a substantial break between sets I'll be doing clomid post cycle so hoping all is good!!

Thread Information