Lightning is offline New Member

suggestion for sticky thread

hey, how about we have a sticky thread, that says "Recommended cycles for ages 20 and under"

and in there we outline all the the potential problems with teens n juice. Because this question comes up a lot, and everyone is sick of answering it, and it'd probably stop people from asking the question as much. i know i asked, and with the ammount of kids that are on gear right now, us kids really need all the info we need, if you were in my HS you would realize how meany people are on stuff, and the number would blow your minds. well whatever, it's just an idea... I mean until i came to this board i thought steroids were actually safer than most supplements.. my main hold back was trying to save money to buy the cycle instead of using it to party

nuke is offline Member
    I understand your desire to get on gear now....BUT like its been said if you are going to do it no matter what, you better research your shit well......

I will not say gear is safe, but there are some that are better or "safer" than others....

Read and all your questions will be answered...
    Good Luck

oh, im scared shitless of juicing before i am done developing now that i have read all the prior threads on this board, but having a sticky thread for this question would deff cut down on on people asking the question... my suggestion was for a thread called "Recommended cycles for ages 20 and under" and the suggestion for the post was just instead of actual cycle recomendations outline the problems with jucing f you are still young

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    Not bad. lightning. I think that's a pretty good idea. Those sort of questions come up way too often. I don't even try answer them anymore because it's just the same shit every time.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    We don't condone people that young using steroids . If people under 20 want to ask the question, we'll be more than willing to tell them that they are not ready. There are also legal implications. Obviously we don't want some kid with serious side effects to say "Well, AR told me to!"

You've got good intentions, but it won't work.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by EXCESS
    We don't condone people that young using steroids . If people under 20 want to ask the question, we'll be more than willing to tell them that they are not ready. There are also legal implications. Obviously we don't want some kid with serious side effects to say "Well, AR told me to!"

You've got good intentions, but it won't work.

there should be a sticky to this effect at the top of the main board........WE DONT CONDONE STEROID USE FOR PEOPLE UNDER 20.

nice reply excess........

peace bb79

EXCESS:

what i meant was just use that headline to grab the attention of people 20 and under. and INSTEAD of cycle recomendations have the reasons NOT to do it and some alternatives, creatine, supplements... eating right

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    So no cycle recommendations at all? I see what you're trying to say. I still think that sometimes it takes a one-on-one debate with the member that thinks he's old enough. There are quite a few threads regarding people using steroids when they're too young. Try bumping one to the top and see what kind of response it gets.

mekler is offline Associate Member
    i kinda have mixed thoughts about that kind of sticky thread. i personally think that anyone under 20 shouldnt be given cycle advice, unless they've already gone ahead and done it and then need help. when i pm'd someone about a possible cycle, i received the usual "not enough experience" spiel.. which then made me want to get the knowledge any way i could. so i hit the search button, got some good reading done and have decided that AS isnt right for me just yet. but of course this isnt a perfect world and someone in my position would have just gone ahead and done it anyways.. oh well.. just a thought

Excess: if the member really thinks he's old enough he will still post and ask, someone dedicated will ask anyways and someone stubborn enough will just do it anyways, but also a lot of kids like me who thought the bigest danger in steroids were infected injection spots, a fucked up liver when i am 40, and possible nut shrinkage would benefit from reading first hand how badly you really can really fuck your body up. it would make this info like super easily available.. and thats what this is all about right? knowledge

Mastiff is offline Member
    I think thats a pretty good idea. I've got to admit I'm getting tired of all the teenagers asking for cycle advice.Anytime I see one I'll give them the same talk, but it gets old. Anything that will cut down on these questions sounds good to me.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Lightning
    but also a lot of kids like me who thought the bigest danger in steroids were infected injection spots, a fucked up liver when i am 40, and possible nut shrinkage would benefit from reading first hand how badly you really can really fuck your body up. it would make this info like super easily available.. and thats what this is all about right? knowledge

this is sound reasoning, and i'm all for it.
    im sorry if i misunderstood your post Lightning. that being said, this is a very sore subject with me, as i've tryed to get a legal as well as a moral answer from some of the big boys here on a.r.
    there are a couple of other mods who have tried also, so i cant stand on the soapbox by myself.
    i dont want the other moderators to take this the wrong way either, i know the legal end already, but the moral and ethical debate will probably continue long after this thread has gone.
    and thats part of what this board is all about, debating certain issues until we come to a reasonable and logical conclusion.

so, i guess what i'm trying to say here is that i'm all for a sticky that entails the dangers and repercussions of steroid use at an early age. hopefully, with it being at the top of the main page, it will discourage the younger would be users away from this endeavor, along with setting them on a path of good diet, hard training, and proper supplement use.

ok, my rant is over........

peace bb79

Thread Information