alert is offline Junior Member

Question found a source .. now need some direction

hello fellas .... i've recently through work found a reliable source ... and was thinking of putting together a cycle if i can afford it getting prices tomorrow .. I just need alittle direction ... as in what type of cycle is good for first time users ... i'm 22 5'10,196 pounds at 22% bf i've been around weights a long time but have been training hard the past 3 months and have started to see gains natually .. but alas summer fast approchs and getting my fat down and putting on some size so i could be around 200 solid would be great ... any ideas fellas ? also .. he mentioned something about V-tabs ? anyone know what these are and if there anygood ?

any thoughts or suggestions would be great. thx

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    sounds like u need to educate yourself a little more about AS, if your looking to loose some gut, and put on a few pounds of muscle you can do that easily with tweeking your diet and 20 mins of cardio. Are you sure your ready to using AS?
    on the other hand your dealer is probably talking about winstrol (v-tabs) thats my guess, the won't magically melt away your loose flab but they will harden you up plus a few more pounds of quality muscle.

i'm not flamming you in any way bro just doesen't sound like your ready for juice. get some hydroxycut and take in a few less calories, bust your ass you'll get ripped.
    good luck

well atm ... im trying to bulk up ... so cardio is strictly used for a warm up .. to get the blood flowing ... come jan/feb .. i plan on dieting hard ... cardio in the morning etc ... and as far as the bf .. im not sure if its accurate ... because i really don't think i look like im carrying that much weight as fat ... could they have measured it wrong ? they did arms /waist and back measurements. i have read up on alot of shit about as ... i've seen a million posts on what people think is a good starting cycle ... but instead of sifting through them all i decided to just ask ... so that information relevent to me in centralized :P i don't even think i can afford a cycle ... but am keeping the option open anyway

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    22%bf, you need to cut probally. Clen ,winny,eq,prop are all good cutting AS.

yeah .. but i figure since is winter and all ... why not try and pack on the size while i can ... so far in the past 3 months i've gained around 20 pounds ... im guessing at least half is muscle .. since my actual waist size etc hasn't went up that much.. wouldn't it make sence to just eat clean and bulk up for another few months ? then start to diet hard ? how long am i looking at to get down to say 10-12% ?

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    If your way over weight, when you start to cut, you'll have alot more stretch marks. From 22% to 12-10%, its going to take awhile.

is there any way that i could just eat clean ... maybe lose weight (bf) but still bulk ... like just because im watching what i eat and shit ? does that mean my gains in muscle will be hindered significantly ? i just wanna get bigger

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Re: found a source .. now need some direction

Originally posted by alert
    i'm 22 5'10,196 pounds at 22% bf i've been around weights a long time but have been training hard the past 3 months and have started to see gains natually
    If your LBM is only 152 lbs @ 5'10, I doubt you have too much lean muscle on you. AAS is most effective when you reach that genetic peak. Bros on here have recommended eq/winny/clen /prop... I think you should be patient and just work on your natural gains for a while longer. Try to loose some more fat, and gain some more muscle naturally. When you feel like you have a good understanding of your own body, like what excercises work best for you, what excercises don't; what kind of workout plan you can commit to, whether to stick with compound or isolations. Then when you have a feel for your maxes in each of your different excercises in your routine, and you have made some progress naturally, then reconsider AAS to get where you want to be. I think that AAS could help you get there quicker, but it'd probably be alot smarter to see where you can get naturally, and then start AAS.

true enough ... but man i don't look like im carrying 50 pounds of fat ... thats what i don't understand :P and if i was 150 lean wouldn't i look skinny ? because im not ... maybe i should get my bf done again ...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    alert,
    if youre going to bulk, then bulk. and if you want to cut, then cut. doing both at the same time is going to be next to impossible.....and achieve the results youre looking for. you can eat VERY clean, but eat more. this will help in some areas, but not all.
    my suggestion would be to detail your diet carefully, on paper, and make needed adjustments.
    get your b.f down to a reasonble range, and then we can talk aas for the rest of your needs.
    i would also suggest you pm TOBEY. hes a retired mod here, and knows his shit when it comes to dieting.
    hope this helps you some......

peace bb79

as far as all this ish about natual gains .. is it really that big of a deal at my age ? im not gonna compete i just wanna get bigger ya know ? my size currently is not fat nor skinny ... my bf does not look like 22%( im not carrying 50 pounds of muscle no fucking way) but who am i to say i didn't test it ...

Thread Information