plex4flex is offline New Member

Question D-bol ='s no gains

I am currently in the planning phase of my next cycle and only really have access to D-bol tabs at this time. I have taken the tokkyo tabs before and besides a small amount of water retention I didn't get any results. But in the 2 cycles prior I took winstrol tabs and saw great gains. I am wondering if my receptors do not respond to well to d-bol. If that is possible. It was in the original bottle from a very good source and also tasted like d-bol so I do not question the products legitimacy. So should I try them again or keep trying to locate something else. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Dbol only cycles are definitely not preferred. You can be successful with it but it is not likely. If I was you I would try my best to find some test or something to go along with it. But if this is all that you can get then I would give it a go. You are going to have to make sure that your diet and training are in check because I am willing to bet that one of these caused you to get nothing from your dbol only cycle. How did you run your previous dbol cycle?

plex4flex is offline New Member

cycle info

Here's how I cycled the D-bol
    Week 1: 3 tabs
    2: 4 tabs
    3: 5 tabs
    4: 5 tabs
    5: 4 tabs
    Also took 150mg eq 3 times per week. But believe that it was dated or not any good.

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Thats a very low dose of dbol . EQ takes about 3-5 weeks to kick in so right at the time the EQ would have been working you came off. Even though your gear was expired, unless it was by quite a few years, it should have still been good. I think that you still have some more research to do before you do another cycle. For now I would do some more reading until you know exactly how to do a proper cycle. Then come to us with it and we will critique it. You are on the right track by asking questions. If you havn't already then try doing a search for dbol only cycles and you will find plenty of info on this subject. I am not saying that they do not work because I once did a dbol only cycle which yeilded 20 keepable lbs. I am just saying that these kind of gains are not common.

Thread Information