jacked8 is offline New Member

how important is clomid????

in march i am doing my cutting cycle it will consist of
    fina
    primo
    winstrol
    im going to experiment with the fina i have 300 pellets and i will be taking 10 a day for 30 days to see how the gains go. i know everyone doesnt like this method but i wanna try anyway.. just to see how it goes
    i will be taking 20 shots of primo 1 shot every third day and the winnie will be taken every day for the first 10 days then after that every other day till finish. i was wondering how important clomid will be at the end of the cycle.... what will happen if i wasnt to take it. because it is really tough for me to get. what will the sides be

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How bad do you want your nuts to return to normal with testosterone ? answer that and you've answered your question.

JohnnyB

jacked8 is offline New Member
    if i dont take clomid in time will they return to normal or will they never return to normal unless i take clomid

palme is offline Rosie Member
    You should take clomid to help speed up recovery. Or nolva. If you do a search theres a good thread that OG posted about nolva vs clomid for after threatment.

Mastiff is offline Member
    Clomid is very important. Fina shuts your HPTA down very hard. If you don't take clomid it will take a very long time for the HPTA to recover. During this time you won't be producing much testosterone . You wouldn't have enough testosterone to maintain the gains you made on the cycle, so you would lose those gains. Thats where the idea that the gains you make on roids will go away when you stop taking them. With clomid its much less likely to happen, if at all.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    with out clomid you'll be hating life...trust me your dick will be a wishful memory...why didn't you make sure you had the clomid before you started? i'd be searching every day from now till the end of your cycle for the clomid...goddluck hope you get it...Madmax...

bulkmeUP is offline Junior Member
    if you can't get clomid, get some nolvadex , same shit different smell

Thread Information