Thread: bromo and fina

en1222 is offline Member

bromo and fina

When should you stop taking bromo after finishing fina?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If your doing fina, your progesterone levels will be increased, which means you estrogen levels will be decreased. When you start bromo and that progesterone decreases, it might cause an increase in estrogen.
    Basically a decrease in one causes and increase in the other. With that taken into account. I would do Bromo at 2.5mgED and Clomid on the usual split for 21 days.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Pheedno
    If your doing fina, your progesterone levels will be increased, which means you estrogen levels will be decreased. When you start bromo and that progesterone decreases, it might cause an increase in estrogen.
    Basically a decrease in one causes and increase in the other. With that taken into account. I would do Bromo at 2.5mgED and Clomid on the usual split for 21 days.
    great info, nice quotes too.

Originally posted by djdjdjddjon

great info, nice quotes too.
    Why thank you kind sir

en1222 is offline Member
    So while on fina/Eq/Win take bromo through out the cycle and taken post cycle clomid with bromo till im done.

I wouldn't even think you'd need bromo all the way through unless you were having problems with sex drive or if gyno came up. Just take it like your clomid split post cycle
    Being that your other gear are very mild in terms of conversion to estrogen(I've even heard that winny helps prevent), gyno most likely won't be a factor on the estrogen side so if it does come up, it's most likely the fina. At the point that sign of gyno do occur, I would start the bromo. Have nolva ready to start with the bromo incase it is coming from the EQ(very unlikely) or if bromos effect on progesterone causes an increase in estrogen.

Thread Information