oksooner is offline New Member

Question hypothetical-please give advice!!

hey bros-i'm a 20 year old college student and i'll be home for christmas this year:

i'll be ordering about ~250 tabs of ox for an ox only cycle (my 1st cycle) that will be arriving at my home under my real name during the holidays. it's a domestic source that's pretty reliable, but it could definitely get popped soon since it's been receving publicity on the boards lately (no it's not dl)

my record is totally clean-no arrests, possession, nothing except speeding tickets.

question: if the source kept a customer list and it did lead to me in the end if the source got busted, would i be fucked or would they not give a shit for such a small amount?

any advice?!?! i'm concerned about it

and don't call me a puss for doing ox only-i'm just looking for small strength gains to give me a little edge for sports

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    eh, i wouldnt lose sleep over it...if hes already got hit or is going to, and you have a small order, i doubt they really care about you, i wouldn't rule out the possability but id say its less likely to happen as opposed to more likely to happen, good luck with it though

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    the cops are not your friends. so do not tell them anything no matter what bs they tell you cause believe me it is bs. esp if you live in a small town. be strong stand your ground and wait for your laywer. but i think you will be ok. didn't mean to scare ya just be an real. good luck. oh no offense to any police members.

oksooner is offline New Member
    bump this biatch for info!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What info do you want? I mean is any answer going to change what you do? The bottom line is we don't know whether someone will bother with you or not. Consider it a worse case scenario, do whatever you can to protect yourself and then wait and see. There really isn't anything else you can do so relax until something happens.

D_BEAR is offline Junior Member
    prepare for the worst
    but hope for the best
    and dont worry
    it does nothing at all to worry
    it helps nothing cause it changes nothing
    just go on with life
    what happens happens

Deadend is offline Associate Member

Re: hypothetical-please give advice!!

Originally posted by oksooner
    hey bros-i'm a 20 year old college student and i'll be home for christmas this year:

i'll be ordering about ~250 tabs of ox for an ox only cycle (my 1st cycle) that will be arriving at my home under my real name during the holidays. it's a domestic source that's pretty reliable, but it could definitely get popped soon since it's been receving publicity on the boards lately (no it's not dl)

my record is totally clean-no arrests, possession, nothing except speeding tickets.

question: if the source kept a customer list and it did lead to me in the end if the source got busted, would i be fucked or would they not give a shit for such a small amount?

any advice?!?! i'm concerned about it

and don't call me a puss for doing ox only-i'm just looking for small strength gains to give me a little edge for sports
    Nobody is going to call you anything on this board, people with only give you their honest advice and opinions.

Thread Information