Big Tima is offline New Member

Anavar and Baseball

Is var the type of gear that would make a positive impact on an athlete outside of the gym? Is it functionally able to increase running speed and explosive power ( ie. hitting/throwing)?

Also, when taking var, are you increasing your suseptibility (sp?) to injuries such as muscle sprains or tears?

Any personal experiences would help out a great deal.

Thanks

PS. I know that this is my first post on here, but I am very knowledgable in this field, so no rookie responses please.

Im also taking about only taking var. No d-bol, no deca . Im not interested in putting on a lot of mass. Im more worried about strength.

td32 is offline Junior Member
    Tima, i played some pro ball for a couple years, and have some pretty good knowledge on what the pro's use. Winstrol is a biggie when it comes to explosive ness like speed and arm strength. I dont think you will gain much power unless you take something to put on some mass. I know sustanon and deca are big with the hitters, but deca stays in your system for 12-18 months. You could probably take some sustanon or test or something to gain some strength and stack it with winny. To gain speed you will actually have to train to gain speed-like i said winny would be good for that. I dont know much about anavar , so i cant help you there

how old are you and what position do you play? Plus, how big are you now?

Im 20. Im 6ft 190 lbs. Im currently in my sophmore season. I play centerfield.

Who did you play pro ball for?

From what I know about anavar , it will give you strength gains comparable to that of fina or winny but without the size gains. This is perfect for someone like me who is very fast (I run a 6.65 60-yard) and doesnt want to give up agility for power.

Im sure being a ball player you know the importance (from a scouting POV) of speed.

Im looking to supplement my speed with more power at the plate.

Solo is offline Junior Member
    you could stak anavar with winstrol , then we're talking huge strenght gains, if you could live with some mass increase, add some fina. But only with winstrol and anavar you'll get some impressive strenght gains, trust me.

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Originally posted by Big Tima
    Im 20. Im 6ft 190 lbs. Im currently in my sophmore season. I play centerfield.

Who did you play pro ball for?
    I'd say it would come down to how you train and your diet. I am not a baseball player nor did I play baseball, but I don't see why you couldn't add speed and power at the same time with proper training. In fact if you train right more power would = greater speed so in that sense it's a win win deal. Just my .02...

Peace,
    CC

Big Tima, I have a couple things too add. First, I agree with solo, might wanna stack anavar and winstrol . I know a lot of guys that have used winny to gain speed, plus a couple pounds of muscle. Better stretch a shit load and drink at least a gallon of water a day. 6 190 is a good size, but if you juice right, you could put on about 10 pounds and drop that 60 to 6.45-6.5. If your school has a football team, i would go ask one of their coaches or the strength coach to help you out with a speed program while you are juicing, that shit helps a lot. Anavar and winny get out of your system pretty quick so thats good if you are worried about getting tested, although most schools dont test for juice, just the street drugs. You play D1, juco, etc.?

Im at a D1 school. I would prefer to not disclose the name, but I can say that we are a very good team .

I am very worried about being tested for drugs. I know that anavar has a very short residence within your body. Im not so sure about winny though.

As far as side effects are concerned, what would I be looking at with winny?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    As far as side effects are concerned, what would I be looking at with winny?
    very few, if any at all. some say a tightening of the joints, but i never felt that when running it 100 mg EOD.

it's out of your system fairly quick too, so you'd be safe.

c'mon, tell us this D1 school you play at - if we guess, will you tell ??

I played at a school in the ACC and i know they tested, but most schools dont test for juice. The ncaa may, but they usually dont until the postseason. If you got on an 8 week cycle now, u would be cool since both anavar and winny get out of the system so quick.

I can tell you that we were in the series last year.

From a bench mark POV, what sort of gains would I expect from taking var alone and var with winny?

I bench 255 for 5 and squat 315 for 6-8.

Is there anything out there that specifically targets explosive power increases. There is a difference between strength and power. Or is that purely dependant on your training regimen?

You a ball player KeyMastur?

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Do they test often at your school? Im in Juco, so they dont test at all, and got a brother who's playing Div 1A football and they do AS testing but the players that get the testing done are kickers,punters and third string players. None of "Stars" get any testing done.

The thing about our school is that no one knows for sure when/if they are gonna test.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    You a ball player KeyMastur?
    no, just a fan of the sport.

MAGNUS is offline Junior Member
    Does anyone kow how long Anavar is detectable in your urine and how long is ORAL winny detectable? thanks gents.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    The detection times on Stanozolol (oral) and Oxandrolone is 3 weeks. Injectable Stanozolol is 2 months.

Last edited by trimunex; 12-03-2002 at 09:31 AM.

most, if not all, college baseball programs test their athletes, but only for the common street drugs. Steroid tests are far more expensive. The only timethey test for juice is when the NCAA conducts the test, and i dont think the ncaa test for juice usually either. The most common time to test would be during the postseason. There is no doubt the best time to juice is in the summer.

Thread Information