Thread: insuline

berry is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up insuline

hi guys how many marks out of ten do u give to insuline and what expiriences have you han with it?peace...

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    you gotta do the research on this drug bro, cant just start taking it and hope everything turns out ok.
    unless you have years of experiance with aas , you dont even need slin yet. good ole test will get where you want to be.

slin is not an aas,its a totally different compound with totally different concequences if you slip up.
    research , learn all you can by reading, then, ask questions.
    not flaming you at all bro, but had you researched this at all you would at least know how its spelled, insulin . i'll help you ayway i can bro , as will anyone else here, just do some reading before you even consider insulin.
    Last edited by bigkev; 11-10-2001 at 01:53 AM.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Slin is a very good product. You just need to have a lot of experience with it. On my off cycle times I do use it but also I have been using slin for a long time just like anything else it takes research and the phrase if a little is good for me a lot must be great doesnt apply here you dont need to alot of slin to do the job start with 8-10ius a day and then work your way up to 15-20ius a day always make sure your sugar levgel is good eat candy bars and I drink a coke after hittting the slin

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    10, love it for post cycle gains keeper and gives me awesome pumps. What does not get mentioned enuf is that slin with creatine is the combo to beat: insulin plus creatine is a 10+ (i get nothing out of glutamine)

Joe Young is offline Junior Member

hey JJ...

it's a good idea to keep a candy bar and a soda around. sometimes you need the sugar fast. they can be a life saver...

berry is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

good answers bros,ive had it before but im not so sure of its mass builder efects,is it werth the risk?i got good pumps and strenth but i can get that anyway from clen or andri,i dont really have that much of an expirience with the insu,thats why i need your opinion,thanks guys

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator

slin

Download this txt file and read up. was too big to post here.
    Attached Files Attached Files

with the candy bar and soda I keep around as a qiucl fix the right way is carbs and youll be fine

muscleup is offline Associate Member
    There is a great thread on the Hot topics board about this by ...Juice Junkey and CYCLEON.....

The Iron Game Guest
    Screw the candy bar and soda drink as an emergency aid If you are doing insulin the right way you wont need that emergency aid, having said that the best kind of emergency aid is a bottle of ultra fuel and some dextrose tablets. However each has their own preferences and once found they do not like to experiment or try new things.

Protein is an essential when on slin to get the most out of it, the carbs will do two things, prevent you from going hypo as well as increase muscle glycogen storage. Have you ever noticed how the greatest natural insulin spikes occur when all 3 food types are present? Now im not saying to use fat while this slin you used is still active as insulin helps shuttle nutrients around the body, protein, carbs and fat. Using fat will only make you fatter.

Do not neglect protein in your insulin regime

I mean when your hitting your slin shot you use should be using carbs right along with the hot I guess I didnt make myself clear enough with my answer

6pak2go is offline New Member
    Be carefull about what kind of silin you take also.. I would recommend the "R" or regular.. there is some faster acting and slower acting out there... The slower acting (N< NPH< 70/30 etc) can have a longer lasting effect continuing to pull you r glucose levels down long after you have eaten... can make for a difficult night..
    And IMO the more complex the carbs the better... also research signs and symptoms of hypoglycemia in case you ever experience it... good luck

Thread Information