nmk85roll is offline Associate Member

Doses for first cycle

I just wanted to confirm my doses for my first cycle before i purchase my gear. I'm 5'9" 175lbs about 9%bf. I'm doing a 10 week cycle. These are the doses I'm thinking about... What do YOU guys think?

D-bol.... Weeks 1-4 at 30mg/day
    EQ........ Weeks 1-10 at 400mg/week
    Sus250.. Weeks 1-10 at 500 mg/week

I also am going to take 20mg/day of Nolvadex throughout the cycle.
    Two weeks after my cycle, i'm gonna take 50mg/day of Clomid.

How does this sound? Any suggestions about the Nolvadex and Clomid? Thanks for your help.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Wait until three weeks after cycle to start clomid but everything else looks good.

seniormateus is offline Associate Member
    Rickson is right with 3 weeks but other than that I like this cycle and think that this is a well thought out and well read most common cycle. Personally I like the deca at around 300mgs rather than sus, good luck!

Greek Oak is offline New Member
    your cycle looks good bro....

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sust250 for a first cycle at under 500mg? 500mg is probably right for a first cycle, but a Test Enth or Cyp would be more appropriate IMO. Sust 250 should be ran EOD or every third day to avoid big fluxes in Test levels form the Prop.

Sust 250 ran at 500mg or under per week would cause lots of sides from frequently unleveled and fluctuating androgen levels.

How come sooo many insist on using Sust250 at such low levels? Same deal with T-400, it is not for novice dosages or moderate cycles. I mean - some shit is reserved for more experienced users...

IMO, get rid of the Sust250 and use Test Enthanate or Cypionate and administer at 500 mg per week.

Solo is offline Junior Member
    As the chicken I am, I would recommend lower doses for novice. I would skip the eq, and take 400 deca instead, but it you wan't to use eq, lower to 300, you can always increase the dose later. What about sust, in Sweden we only use sust, newer enanthe, we also inject every eod. But for novice, I wouldn't recommend that, instead take it easy, find out that your body can take sust before you take such high doses. Instead inject 250 mg every 5 days, it would be 350mg / week, thats fine for first time user, after 4-5 weeks you feel everything workin fine, increase and inject every 3 or 4 days. The after another 2-3 weeks, notice everything is working fine, start inject eod.
    But take it easy, you can always do another cycle, but you won't get a new body...

stinky is offline Associate Member
    Drop the EQ??? and replace it with Deca ??? well i dont know what he is tying to accomplish, Just gettin huge? or more quality gains? If you want more Quality i would definitely stay with the Eq and not Deca.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree with warrior here,
    the prop in the sus is going to be wasted anyways, if its only being shot twice a week.
    go with the enan or cyp like he said. you'll be much happier in the long run.

peace bb79

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    I'm going to have to agree with BB79 and Warrior, also i tried sus for a few weeks then switched to cyp because it made me sick as shit for a few days after every shot.

Solo is offline Junior Member
    I think sust is the king of hill...I have much better workouts on sust than enth. I usually take 125 mg ed ( half a 250mg vial), thats works very fine for me.

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys for your feedback. Even if i split the Sus and EQ for two shots a week, my levels will still be that uneven? I know a couple of guys that shoot the Sus250 with the EQ in one shot, and just do it every 3-4 days. Is this no good?

Thread Information