gettingbigger816 is offline Junior Member

cannot decide on second cycle

i was thinking about a test enanth and fina cycle, but i dont really want to bulk up right now, so i figure i will save the test for next cycle.I am more interested in shedding some fat right now. What i was thinking is a fina only cycle at 75mg ed for 6-8 weeks. I want to add winnie too but I am very anxious to get this shit started and dont want to wait for the winnie to arrive. So my questions are:

Should i just do the tren alone and cut right now, because i could stand to lose a little fat. Then wait a couple of months and bulk with fina, winnie, and test?

Should I stop being so damn impatient and add winnie now or do u think the tren alone will do the job?

This will be my second cycle. Stats are 225 lbs, 6'3 16% bf, 23 yrs old

gettingbigger816 is offline Junior Member
    bump

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think you should do the test with the fina. Allthough i think test should be the base of any cycle(it is whats produced naturally in you)

I believe I read in one of Kizer's posts the Fina will actually raise a persons metabolic rate. I believe he stated the rate per dose but I don't remember.

The test will only help to solidify your gains.When talking about Test, bulking and cutting comes down to cardio and diet.

If I were you I would run this:
    1-10 500mg Test
    6-12 75mg FinaED
    6-12 50mgED Winny
    Start clomid 2 days after winny/fina

Thread Information