big N is offline Anabolic Member

ouch anyone ever hita nerve while injectin ?

a couple of weeks a go i was hittin in my glute 2 ccs of tetovi,and eq ,itvwas the bmiddle of the upper cheek almost a nd a bit to the right it was up high ,anyway as i was half was done all of the sudden my loike whole cheek spasis and jerks the pin out my hand it hrt like a bitch (not mebtion i was pushhinlike fuckin hell cause i wa outta of 23 g 1 inch si was usin 25 g 1 ,and u know the testoviron i stheickest shit out bthere it would not come out )so keep hittin ,sor and a little lump it goes a way afet a few days so i thought it was ok si a hit agian and alnmost the same ,but my glut didnt like flinch but hurt ,well like 2 days a later it was sore and the lump again ,this time it hrt likr a bitch when i touch it its like a sharp nerve pain ,like u hit ur funny bone pain or somethin,its not red its not hot and u u cn see and feel it only when i flex it .it startin to feel better a bit now ,this ever happen anyone else ???i know its not a infection could be a an abscess or somethin ?anyone evger had an abscess ??

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i don't know if it was a nerve but it is the reason that i don't do glutes anymore . i think it could have been too short of a pin. but all i know is there was a red lump the size of a golf ball. went to the doc and got some antibiotic. went away in a week but was some freaky shit.

i always use 23 gauge 1 inch ,it ether cause the sire got traumatized and hit a nerve ,or its an abscess

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Baddabing. I know exactly what your talking about.
    I hit a nerve 3x in a row on the same injection once. That shit scared me to shit. Inserted the pin and about 3/4 of the way in..BOOM, my leg jerks way the fuck up in the air and a pain shot through my intire leg. Pulled out, switched needles, inserted and..BOOM hit that shit again. Took it out switched the needle and.. BOOM.
    Needles to say I opted for the glute after that and only hit quads 2 more times during my cycle.

Billmister is offline Member
    i couldn't understand his writting that much.

hey pheedno,yea somethin like that ,but mine i guess from all the pressing to get the thick ass oil out the 25g needle it was half way through ,and i proceeded till i was done .didn u get sore after ?or have the lump ?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Originally posted by big N
    hey pheedno,yea somethin like that ,but mine i guess from all the pressing to get the thick ass oil out the 25g needle it was half way through ,and i proceeded till i was done .didn u get sore after ?or have the lump ?
    No lump, but it hurt for days. I'm weary of quads anytime now, which sucks because it's the easiest site to do. I'm going to start doing them again more often next cycle. I'll just have to go in slow on the quad shots.

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Billmister
    i couldn't understand his writting that much.
    Probably cause he hit the nerve!

yea bro i did the same thing not too long ago but my whole leg went numb like it fell asleep. scared the shit out of me but i am all right now, i try to stick to quad and calves from now on. Its getting harder for me to hit my glutes

sorry bout the typing bro ,testaprim ,did u get the lump ?

testaprim is offline Associate Member
    every once in a while i will get a lump but it goes away pretty quick, like in a day or two. Big N, if the swelling and the redness does not go down in three days or so, or if it gets worse, i would go and see a doc. you can never be too carefull. Just listen to your body it will tell you if you need to go to the doc.

peace
    test

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Had the exact I mean exact thing happen to me, I posted a thread on it, a few months ago. Same exact thing you are describing happened to me, I simply pulled the pin out and tried it again, this time not so high up on my thigh. Don't worry I think everyone who shoots sooner or later will have this experience.

hey sicilaian ,what did u do ?i ws allready half way done so i kept oin shootin i only had a cc left when i had the spasm ,test bro its not red at all,or itchy or hot just lump and pain ,im thinkin either it traumatised and hit a nerve or somthin or abscess,i tried massaging fullon force try and see if it would disperse and the pain was intense ,it didnt help ,it sctually felt more sore when i was done and a bit today ,i will try ice and see if it is a nerve

Thread Information